[SYD] Day Cruise to Wollongong

HI ALL!!!

I know it's been a while since i last organized a day meet and cruise but as the weather has warmed up and we are fast approaching Christmas time it's time to show our faces in the light!!!!

All toyota drivers welcome and kids too as we are bringing our clan for this cruise.

PLEASE BRING CB'S (channel will be decided at the meeting point before we depart), AND A FULL TANK OF FUEL !! (pit stops for fuel with 20-ish cars is extremely hard). For those who do not have a CB please PM either xoom or myself for mobile numbers just in case someone gets lost or strays from the pact

MEETING POINT: 9am SHARP!!! SUNDAY -NOVEMBER 30 @ Villawood ( where the monthly meets are ) in the Bunnings Carpark

villawoodmap.jpg

930AM DEPARTURE!!!!!!

if in doubt about being able to wake up that early but still wanna catch up with us please PM either xoom or myself for mobile numbers so you can give us a call when you wake up

DESTINATION: we drive down to Sea cliff bridge Wollongong the have fish and chips at the kiosk at the end of the drive. ......and if time permits down to the blowhole for more pics!!

OH and i almost forgot.................BRING YOUR CAMERA'S!!! :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be awesome for clear shots and even vids.

Lift on! :)

Only problem being sunday...especially if the sun is out there would be a fair few people so it maybe hard to get some decent shots at the lookout.

This would be awesome for clear shots and even vids.

Lift on! :)

Only problem being sunday...especially if the sun is out there would be a fair few people so it maybe hard to get some decent shots at the lookout.

should we leave earlier then to avoid the people? but then we will have smaller numbers for the cruise as most young ones party to hard on the Saturday night :P

the last time we went there to the lookout there was ample parking even though the bikies were having their monthly meet there at the same time. we got some awesome shots in still.

so i guess the gong it is????????????

plus there's way more places for some awesome pic's along the ocean side. Also buying lunch is easier then cooking it ourselves :P

what you all think???

if we finish lunch at a decent time then we could swing by the blow hole for some more pics :D

so we'll meet at villawood at 9am for a 930am departure :D

make sure everyone had their cb's and a full tank of fuel for the trip as petrol stops with 20-30 cars is quite hard.

i'll make an edit my first post later with a linky :D

im getting excited!!! yay!!!

someone bring cake!!!

someone bring cake!!!

well .... chop chop mish .... get in the kitchen :P :P :P :P :P :P

Cause im lazy as fook and live just off heathcote road any idea when you guys will be cruising past holsworthy/hammondville?

We will be taking the national park as well im guessing?

hahahahahah lazy b'stard :P well pm me ur # dude and can give u a call wen in the area cruising past.

Looks like a decent cruise!

you folks have fun!

you not coming francis??

would love to but my boys has swimming lessons at 10am and by the time, they finish it's midday. I'll have to find out when their semester ends

Do you have an idea of the route we shall be taking??

+1..... Nasho? :spiteful:

Where did you park last time at the bridge? You won't be able to get a big group of cars near the bridge itself.

Do you have an idea of the route we shall be taking??

+1..... Nasho? :spiteful:

Where did you park last time at the bridge? You won't be able to get a big group of cars near the bridge itself.

tats tats tats .... wen will u ever learn ...... mate we will close a lane if we need to !!!!! ...... we are getting a group car and owner shot with a toyota jump bcuz we simply can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: