ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Let me translate the prices, the translation name may be strange, but this is based on Direct translation of their language to English.. Japanese has a lot of foreign language embedding inside.. The translation below is based on their foreign language translation

That article is about booking for test driving in Japan dealers, and bring your manual driving license

aero power man slide 102900 yen (I dun know what it is, power man is a brand name)

rear spolier 50400 yen

Rear diffuser 63000 yen

power man spring set 39900 yen

power man absorder set 58800 yen

member brace set 63000 yen

18 wheel aluminium hollow TRD SF1 73500 per corner

front brake pad set 15750

rear brake pad set 13650

How come the rear badge is saying Toyota, not Netz

Netz don't do the rear, TRD Japan did a turbo Vitz about a year ago only for their market. I'll try get a pic up tonight, so I'm thinking now this could be the same :(

Let me translate the prices, the translation name may be strange, but this is based on Direct translation of their language to English.. Japanese has a lot of foreign language embedding inside.. The translation below is based on their foreign language translation

That article is about booking for test driving in Japan dealers, and bring your manual driving license

aero performance power man slide line 102900 yen (I dun know what it is, power man is a brand name)

rear spolier 50400 yen

Rear diffuser 63000 yen

performance power man spring set 39900 yen

performance power man shock absorder set 58800 yen

member brace set 63000 yen

18 wheel forged aluminium hollow TRD SF1 73500 per corner

front brake pad set 15750

rear brake pad set 13650

Just a few corrections to your translation buddy.. and adding another one:

Chassis Performance Line 144,900 yen

Edit: figured out now that the Aero Performance Line consists of the Rear Roof Spoiler and Rear Diffuser (@ 102,900 yen for the set) and the Chasis Performance Line consists of the Performance Spring Set, Performance Shock Absorber Set and the Member Brace Set (@144,000 yen for the set.. however they have also listed the individual item prices as well.

How come the rear badge is saying Toyota, not Netz

Netz don't do the rear, TRD Japan did a turbo Vitz about a year ago only for their market. I'll try get a pic up tonight, so I'm thinking now this could be the same :(

This is the Vitz i was talking about,only for Japan,I'm guessing the Auris will end up the same too :( It's already 5 years old

c695feb5.jpg

Thanks cuong. Sucks that the facelift front lip doesn't come metallic black mica (Toyota colour code 209). Only comes in black mica (279) which I assume is not metallic at all and won't go that well with my front bumper. Might have to opt for the unpainted one.

How would I go about ordering one anyways?

Thanks cuong. Sucks that the facelift front lip doesn't come metallic black mica (Toyota colour code 209). Only comes in black mica (279) which I assume is not metallic at all and won't go that well with my front bumper. Might have to opt for the unpainted one.

Yes it does come in the black (209) and white (070)

This is the Vitz i was talking about,only for Japan,I'm guessing the Auris will end up the same too :( It's already 5 years old

c695feb5.jpg

Wow, I've never heard of this before. Talk about JDM only

It does? that's odd - looking at the TRD site it says that there's only 3 available for the facelift ( 09.10 - ):

White pearl crystal shine (070) MS341-12028-A1 146,000

Black Mica (279) MS341-12028-C0 146,000

Non painted (Surfacer finish) MS341-12029-00 141,000

They listed that Metallic Black (209) is only available for pre-facelift front lip. Unless this is out-of-date.

It does? that's odd - looking at the TRD site it says that there's only 3 available for the facelift ( 09.10 - ):

White pearl crystal shine (070) MS341-12028-A1 146,000

Black Mica (279) MS341-12028-C0 146,000

Non painted (Surfacer finish) MS341-12029-00 141,000

They listed that Metallic Black (209) is only available for pre-facelift front lip. Unless this is out-of-date.

I believe it's a typo,I have a printed brochure as well and it's def (209)

My link

They did have a different white in pre-face which was pearl but they wouldn't do two blacks..

Shweet. Thanks Juvie. Now I just need to find somewhere I can order one.

EDIT: sheeesh.. If it weren't for those shipping rates, I'd jump all over this!! (and that's the cheapest shipping option).

rhdfrontlipsideskirts.png

I haven't had any luck spotting a hot rolla yet, the ones I've seen were all driven by chicks with green P or some old lady. Not a good image for the car. I've seen a yaris with some mods on it near darling harbour though, dragged it a bit too.

Who owns this and what are the wheel specs thanks..

d83f8aff.jpg

its mine... i'm still new to this forum, so i got no spec or photos of the rolla yet.

the spec:

front 18x8 offset 32

rear 18x9 offset 29

nice meeting you guys :)

Who owns this and what are the wheel specs thanks..

its mine... i'm still new to this forum, so i got no spec or photos of the rolla yet.

the spec:

front 18x8 offset 32

rear 18x9 offset 29

nice meeting you guys :)

Very nice :D I'd love to see them, Works or Rota"s ?