GPS Error

Sheryle

Sounds like there maybe 2 problems here.

The disc I gave you is a DVD+R Dual layer. So either:

Your DVD cannot read DVD+R Dual layer discs (which is most likely)

You need non-Toyota disc... coz your warning contains Japanese and I think you have a totally different system from ours.

Can anyone help

I need to know how to reset the GPS as it will not read the CD.

Does anyone know how to reset this :g:

I have attached an image of the error I am getting on the screen when I select Map button

looks like you have an import sat nav unit, had the same problem with a jap import surf a few month's back

was unable to source a compatible aust. map disc wound up fitting an a/market fujitsu system at $3000

same as gen. but a fair bit cheaper

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like there maybe 2 problems here.

The disc I gave you is a DVD+R Dual layer. So either:

Your DVD cannot read DVD+R Dual layer discs (which is most likely)

You need non-Toyota disc... coz your warning contains Japanese and I think you have a totally different system from ours.

Hi there - new to all this!!!

Do you know if my 2006 Kluger can read a DVD+R DL disc as i have one but nothing seems to happen when i load it... Should i try a DVD-R DL???

I am pretty sure a DVD+R DL works, since one person I have been PMing told me that he download a torrent copy from the internet, and was not able to make it work because he is using a DVD-R DL. Once he burns it to a DVD+R DL disc it works... could not remember what car he drove though.

I am pretty sure a DVD+R DL works, since one person I have been PMing told me that he download a torrent copy from the internet, and was not able to make it work because he is using a DVD-R DL. Once he burns it to a DVD+R DL disc it works... could not remember what car he drove though.

Cheers Taka.

Is there anything special i have to do when i insert the disc or should it load automatically??

Cheers Taka.

Is there anything special i have to do when i insert the disc or should it load automatically??

Load automatically, and V14 will do some upgrade automatic when loaded the first time.

• 1 month later...