Front Low KTFL-105 $135.00

Rear Low KTRL-106 $135.00

KYB

FR 334376 $155.00

FL 334377 $155.00

Rear 341338 $152.00 x2

TOTAL

$890.00

Pedders are about $200 more expensive i.e. $1090.00 for a full set.

Anyone know where to get struts and springs below $800.00?

Stupid exchange rate!

Edited by Wayne123R

I've got these prices from Bursons Stafford:

Kings

Front Low KTFL-105 $135.00

Rear Low KTRL-106 $135.00

KYB

FR 334376 $155.00

FL 334377 $155.00

Rear 341338 $152.00 x2

TOTAL

$890.00

Pedders are about $200 more expensive i.e. $1090.00 for a full set.

Anyone know where to get struts and springs below $800.00?

Stupid exchange rate!

There's a guy called Brad (usually his user name too), no sure if he's on here as well, but he's on Twincam and a couple of other forums, he's a reseller/dealer for Whiteline, KYB etc, usually does a springs/shocks combo for around the $7-800 mark delivered to your door

Here's his Twincam profile if you want to get in touch with him, email is bjmayne AT bigpond DOT net DOT au

There's a guy called Brad (usually his user name too), no sure if he's on here as well, but he's on Twincam and a couple of other forums, he's a reseller/dealer for Whiteline, KYB etc, usually does a springs/shocks combo for around the $7-800 mark delivered to your door

Here's his Twincam profile if you want to get in touch with him, email is bjmayne AT bigpond DOT net DOT au

Hehe yeah I bought from him a couple years ago come to think of it ... or it might have been another Brad in Brisbane, theres so many of them!

Edited by Wayne123R

Hehe yeah I bought from him a couple years ago come to think of it ... or it might have been another Brad in Brisbane, theres so many of them!

This one's in Radelaide, so most likely different.