Latest mod

I just got myself new set of wheels. Also lowerred at the same time.

What u guys think?

post-6-1108253305_thumb.jpg

post-6-1108253490_thumb.jpg

Nice, make size and dimensions please?

Would be nice to compare to others that have changed there wheels.

Thanks guys. I know it does look pretty much the same as the stock rims but I liked the style of the stockies. I upgraded to these coz its bigger and gives lower profile tyres.

Wheels are Lenso Scorse 17 x 7. Tyres are Toyo 205/40.

Lowerred with Pedders springs. I was wanting King Springs but his supplier didn't have any in stock. Had to wait a week. The ride is not too bad. I wouldn't know if it is good or not without sitting in someone else's lowerred Corolla and compare. Overall I'm pretty happy. Got a really good deal too. :D

Thanks guys. I know it does look pretty much the same as the stock rims but I liked the style of the stockies. I upgraded to these coz its bigger and gives lower profile tyres.

Wheels are Lenso Scorse 17 x 7. Tyres are Toyo 205/40.

Lowerred with Pedders springs. I was wanting King Springs but his supplier didn't have any in stock. Had to wait a week. The ride is not too bad. I wouldn't know if it is good or not without sitting in someone else's lowerred Corolla and compare. Overall I'm pretty happy. Got a really good deal too.  :D

who did you go through ?? and roughly what price ???

im getting mine lowered soon