wat do u think

sikwitit

hey everybody i have looked at kits in australia i don't reali like them so i don't want to spend money on something i don't like so i have been thnking i might put airbag suspension on the cam so i can slam it so it looks awsome and i was also thinking maybe lambo doors just for something different on da cam but i don't want my cam to look like a ricer

i want you people of toc to tell me wat u think about wat i want to do to my car

sean

Lambo doors = automatic ricer, except on a FEW cars where it looks good, and those are mostly coupe's.

Even Lambo's don't have Lambo doors now.

Airbags, as well as you go good quality, thats fine.

You really wanna do something different to the body, here are some idea's.

1: Red/Clear tail lights (no orange) on ebay.

2: Projector Headlights. You can get US 92-94 clear lens headlights and put projectors of yuor choice in the low beams.

3: The trank panel, people are always doing things with that.

4: If you have a rear quarter panel mounted antenna (I know most are on the front drivers pillar), you can put an S2000 short antenna on it.

5: Lip kits rather then an entire body kit.

6: Clear out the center of the grille and put wire mesh.

But remember, it;s YOUR car! We may tell you to do things because we like it, but again, it;s your car. So do what you like. I don;t normally tell people what to do to thier cars, I try more often to just give suggestions like above.

Edited by ASG14

hey everybody i have looked at kits in australia i don't reali like them so i don't want to spend money on something i don't like so i have been thnking i might put airbag suspension on the cam so i can slam it so it looks awsome and i was also thinking maybe lambo doors just for something different on da cam but i don't want my cam to look like a ricer

i want you people of toc to tell me wat u think about wat i want to do to my car

sean

You mention airbags and Lambo doors yet you don't want it to look like a ricer?

Go for airbags... just don't come up to Qld, they're illegal here.

Quite honestly your best mods will be exactly as Adam said... projectors, good lowering job with a set of adjustable coilovers, nice rims... dark tint... red/clear tail lights (like mine) and a DECENT exhaust. Don't do the shopping list thing down the side of the doors either with "Apexi, Trust, Poofs" etc etc

Lambo doors = automatic ricer, except on a FEW cars where it looks good, and those are mostly coupe's.

Even Lambo's don't have Lambo doors now.

Airbags, as well as you go good quality, thats fine.

You really wanna do something different to the body, here are some idea's.

1: Red/Clear tail lights (no orange) on ebay.

2: Projector Headlights. You can get US 92-94 clear lens headlights and put projectors of yuor choice in the low beams.

3: The trank panel, people are always doing things with that.

4: If you have a rear quarter panel mounted antenna (I know most are on the front drivers pillar), you can put an S2000 short antenna on it.

5: Lip kits rather then an entire body kit.

6: Clear out the center of the grille and put wire mesh.

But remember, it;s YOUR car! We may tell you to do things because we like it, but again, it;s your car. So do what you like. I don;t normally tell people what to do to thier cars, I try more often to just give suggestions like above.

hey mate thanks for your input i was just thinking of things to make my camry unique with the airbags and lambo doors

do u noe where i can buy lip kits i reali havn't seen any the only ones i have seen are the rmm lips and i can't find them to buy.

sean

Go for airbags... just don't come up to Qld, they're illegal here.

Quite honestly your best mods will be exactly as Adam said... projectors, good lowering job with a set of adjustable coilovers, nice rims... dark tint... red/clear tail lights (like mine) and a DECENT exhaust. Don't do the shopping list thing down the side of the doors either with "Apexi, Trust, Poofs" etc etc

thanks man for ur input

i went on ebay for the red white tail lights but they don't ship to australia thats y i don't have them at the moment

sean

sean

You mention airbags and Lambo doors yet you don't want it to look like a ricer?

true but i have seen some camrys with lambo doors the 4dr version and they look alright

i don't think putting airbags on the cam will make it look like a ricer in my apinon everyone is entitled to there own apinion

sean