Top Gear Australia gets a new host

But Northy can't drive??? :lol:

hahahahahahaha

Superdave is probably the fastest driver on here (being that he, dylan and myself are the only ones who visit a track often)

i beg to differ ..... in a straight line it is proven that i will hand all ur asses 2 u :P :P :P ..... soon to be proven with a few corners thrown in ;)

Bill, you're comparing apples to oranges.

I'm happy to take you on at wakefield. 5 laps in my car and 5 laps in yours each. Fastest aggregate wins.

mate its all about a complete package ..... me driving my rolla vs u driving ur rolla ...... driver and vehicle as a combined unit ...... i cant help if part of ur unit is lack :P :P :P :P :P

No worries mate. 3 Rounds.

1. Drag

2. Circuit

3. Dirt

See who wins that way LOL

excellent ..... ok will need 1 more set of tyres to cover dirt since im sorted for the other 2 ;) ..... bring it biatch :P

1. Drag

2. Circuit

3. Dirt

excellent ..... ok will need 1 more set of tyres to cover dirt since im sorted for the other 2 ;) ..... bring it biatch :P

No worries mate, i'll bring the tow truck when u hit the tree at the first corner an rip the front outta your car.

1. Drag

2. Circuit

3. Dirt

No worries mate, i'll bring the tow truck when u hit the tree at the first corner an rip the front outta your car.

now now micky ..... no need for those sour grapes :P :P :P :P :P ...... u need to leave it on its merit and not make this personal ..... simply put my ride > ur ride & my driving > ur driving :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Drag

2. Circuit

3. Dirt

now now micky ..... no need for those sour grapes :P :P :P :P :P ...... u need to leave it on its merit and not make this personal ..... simply put my ride > ur ride & my driving > ur driving :lol: :lol: :lol:

lets just get superdave to be the stig xoom we dont need any more habibs on tv pauly is enough sorry dude

1. Drag

2. Circuit

3. Dirt

lets just get superdave to be the stig xoom we dont need any more habibs on tv pauly is enough sorry dude

mate forget having the stig .... i am talking about taking this to a whole new level ..... since we cant have enough habibs on tv ..... i propose the show has "the shish" ..... the habib driver with a shish kebab Skewer hanging from the rear view mirror :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I would prefer none of the hosts be able to 'officially' drive properly.

Half the fun with Clarkson/Hammond/May is that they are all a middle class Journalist/DJ/Pianist who just happen to have a hobby for cars. The only one who needs to drive well for testing purposes is The Stig.

Keep Warren the cartoon man, but get rid of Steve Pizatti as well... replace him and Charlie with ....... Ian 'Dicko' Dickson,

He would be perfect, he would stir the other guys up and make the show much more interesting.