Hi

BabyRolla90

:D Hey, I'm glad to see that someone else is online. Whats new? Been talking to any of the others lately? I'm kinda really new to this sort of thing so bare with me if i'm a little slow with replies and all. Would you have any idea how to get a standard tape deck out of the darn dash of my rolla. it's the original and it's being more than a little stubborn. i like to use some choice words to describe but i think you get my drift.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are able to participate in the forum activities in your area. Check out the club news and events thread for what's happening soon near you. See you around!!

Thanks for all the Hi Ho's!

Im currently in the process of taking a few pics of my baby so i can show you guys and girls what i'm up against with her (the stubborn head unit/tapedeck). So i dont blame you for not wanting to tell me how to get the silly head unit out. We've, meaning me and a friend have already tried pulling the face off - thinking it could just be clipped in - but then we found that it must be bolted in from behind which means that i'll have to pull the whole dash apart to get at it. :angry: Which i'm not elaborately pleased about but hey - you cant win em' all.

Thanks for all the Hi Ho's!

Im currently in the process of taking a few pics of my baby so i can show you guys and girls what i'm up against with her (the stubborn head unit/tapedeck). So i dont blame you for not wanting to tell me how to get the silly head unit out. We've, meaning me and a friend have already tried pulling the face off - thinking it could just be clipped in - but then we found that it must be bolted in from behind which means that i'll have to pull the whole dash apart to get at it.  :angry: Which i'm not elaborately pleased about but hey - you cant win em' all.

That or use a mallet.

Will come out rather easily then, and you'll have the bonus of having much smaller pieces to throw in the bin! ;)

• 1 month later...
:P Hey All! Just thought i'd drop a line and see whats happening. To tell you a bit about me I recently got myself a 90mod CS Limited Rolla for a grad present. Sorry i dont have a pic yet.

hey another Hervey Bay corolla enthusiest :D and you got your car as a grad present, is that a present from graduating uni ? , Just wondering because I'm studing at USQ at the moment.

• 6 months later...