CRUNCH!!!!!!! Oh what have I done :(

Yup, I bent my stivo :(.

Reversed into a number pad thingy in a carpark, taken out the rear driverside quarter panel which will need replacing and the rear door which will need a small amount of panel beating and a bit of a respray :(.

Any ideas what that will be worth?? I reckon im looking at $2,000 whcih is no worries cos im insured just a major hassle :(.

Yup, I bent my stivo :(.

Reversed into a number pad thingy in a carpark, taken out the rear driverside quarter panel which will need replacing and the rear door which will need a small amount of panel beating and a bit of a respray :(.

Any ideas what that will be worth?? I reckon im looking at $2,000 whcih is no worries cos im insured just a major hassle :(.

Ouch! sorry to hear that dude. I did that in my old celica. I never took it to the panel beaters though. The damage wasn't too bad, mainly scratched paint so i ended repairing it myself. I'm not sure how much it will cost but i hope it works out for ya.

I bent my wookie... :D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I just love saying that...

On a more serious note though..................

ohhh.. bugger...

I've also done this in my old Subi but like Qkslvr, never fixed it properly, probably would have cost more then the car was worth to repair. I've also got a scrape on the underside of my side skirt of the Stivo from reversing up my parents driveway (fairly long with a killer slope) and catching a jutting rock, but as there is no metal there and the scatch is not too noticeable I've chosen to ignore it for now... But it may get a special respray some time soon... ;) B) :ph34r:

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Buy rear parking sensors.

I mangled the same panel on my 2000 Corolla (with a bollard at a service station).

It was an insurance job but from memory the qoute came back at $1800. This was just a bog and paint job, not a panel replace. The first guy I went to quoted a panel replace which was about $3500. Needless to say, my insurance company did'nt want to go with that quote.

Ouch... I know how that feels. I did the same thing in June '03. My new Stivo just landed in Syd so I purchased the first one off the ship. 3 weeks later was in the panel shop for repairs after a wack by a council truck (thanks fellas). I think I hold the record for the first Stivo in a panel shop. My only tip is to find a good repairer around your area, shop around. Unless you have someone you already know.