My ms55 crown

Michaelemm

very nice old cruiser...any plans for it ..keep stock orig ?

probably be keeping it stock for a while get my license back in about 6 weeks, might end up putting a 7mge in eventually. Already done all suspension except front bushes

Edited by Michaelemm

Your Crown looks excellent mate. I hope you keep it original.

If it were mine I would fix the small rust issues (only noticed the bonnet), slam it, whitewall the tyres and get a venetian blind in that back window.

Make sure you enter this car in All Japan Day coming up. It would be great to see it there and only $10 to enter. It's a great day out.

Your Crown looks excellent mate. I hope you keep it original.

If it were mine I would fix the small rust issues (only noticed the bonnet), slam it, whitewall the tyres and get a venetian blind in that back window.

Make sure you enter this car in All Japan Day coming up. It would be great to see it there and only $10 to enter. It's a great day out.

thanks mate, I am eventually going to remove rust and white walls and a venetian is definitely on the list. Also when and where is all jap day, hopefully have my license back by then.

Hit the website shown on this flyer for all the information. I can tell you that they are looking for Classic cars like yours to apply.

Whitewalls and venetian should cost you less than $300 for both. I can give you contact numbers in Adelaide for both. The whitewall man will come to your location and charge just $90 and the Venetian guys are just near the corner of Soth Rd. and Cross Rd. and if they don't have a template for your model car will measure your back window and make the blind up. Approx $180 to $200. I had one custom made for my Stout with no issue.

AJD_09.jpg