Imported Engine stores in Melbourne??

maffew

Hiya... I've been surfing the net for a place in Melbourne where they import Japanese engines.

Because I'm looking for a 3sgte engine for my Paseo 1991 to be fitted. The only places I've been able to find are those in NSW??? WHY?

Can anyone please help me out as to where imported engines are in Melbourne so I can be able to get one.

Thanks

I was thinking about doing that aswell, until i added up the cost where the engine, labour and accessories will exceed the cost of buying a car with that and accessories already installed, where it would cost about 7-10k for the car with the engine inside already or so and about 13k including labour or more to install a half cut into a paseo with the stock engine (it was 13k when i got a quote from my friend, which has recently retired due to back problems, which included charger and intercooler). Downside, you dont know where the car has been, and your looking to spend about 6 months without a car according to the SSS that my uncle has built and left for me (cost to build was 18k but sells for 5k now). But the prices are from people i know, it may very depending on the parts you purchase, who does it and where the engine is from so please don't scream at me.