Finally some progress!

Fidzeh

So I received my grill last year but i've never taken a photo of it till today so here it is thanks raimond for helping me look for the topic and big thanks to bondie who gave the intuitive to source it out!

IMG_0036s.jpg

Also did my sound system yesterday and it is bloody fantastic compared to stock speakers.

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

My Audio Gear.

JL ZR 6.5"

JL 300/4v2 amp

LC6i LOC

Kicker 12" CompVT Sub

now all I need to do is lower and get new rims! love how this grill has turned out on a white aurion.

Edited by Jerms

Looking hot mate! Like the tweeters on the door - that must have been pretty hard to put on and wire? I think you should definetely get dark rims. Light coloured car + dark coloured rims = flamin' hot IMHO

I'm also looking to change my speakers too, but there's a ton of stuff to buy before that.

Edited by TRD Aurion Owner

So I received my grill last year but i've never taken a photo of it till today so here it is thanks raimond for helping me look for the topic and big thanks to bondie who gave the intuitive to source it out!

IMG_0036s.jpg

Also did my sound system yesterday and it is bloody fantastic compared to stock speakers.

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

My Audio Gear.

JL ZR 6.5"

JL 300/4v2 amp

LC6i LOC

Kicker 12" CompVT Sub

now all I need to do is lower and get new rims! love how this grill has turned out on a white aurion.

No worries Jerms. Glad i could help.

Looks great welcome to the grill club. B)

so did u put round speakers in the rear too or leave the stock 6x9's?

and if you did the rears how much was installation for it all?

I left the rears since there wasn't a point because my fronts are really good so there stock 6x9.

Installation for LOC + amp + putting the 6.5" in front with tweeters cost me about $350.

1 thing i hate about the white color is that it didnt came with pearl metallic... otherwise the car would kill...!!!

I second that! The Pearl White they use on the Kluger is what they should have used!!!

I triple that! haha :( I was considering getting the pearl chucked on but i'm not sure how it will look.

Ah wonder who that other white aurion is!

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

I created a mdf board and used it as the backing so I took out the original carpet thing there with the hole piece.

At first they were suspose to be just holes but I kind of screwed that up so made made one long hole haha =.x

Drilled the piece of wood with some screws and the L shape metal thing? (not sure what its called) to the top of just where the amp is so it just holds, doesn't move a single bit.

Edited by Jerms