Sad News! :(

thegourou20

Yeah true i always wanted a stivo since i drove kenji's car...but yeah i did spend a bit of money on the conquest...So i will be at loss overall you know :(

They said they are going to give me around $15000

• 2 weeks later...

Got the money from Insurance Today....Hopefully will be picking up a 2005 stivo tomorrow...bought it off someone from the forum....will post pictures when i get it! :) Yayyyy i am so excited! ^_^

Are Stivos Classified As Being "Chic's Car"? :D xD If So Then Yeah... ;) (Whispers I Know What You Meant But) >_< Rofl

The Colour Is Dark Blue... Hehe Goes Pink In Tha Dark...Nah Jk Hahaha

since the car is written off.. would you still be able to take parts you had in your car (ie- aftermarket stereo, speakers, other mods that can easily be removed)? or does the insurance company own EVERYTHING and must take the car as is?

just asking in a hypothetical situation... are you able to take the mods youve installed off the car?

Edited by J_J

You can but they will take the value of the parts you are taking off from the sum of money they are supposed to pay you out. To tell you the truth, to take those parts off the car is a real hassle. First you have to investigate which holding yard your car is being kept, then get there and take those parts off and stuff so it is not really worth it. Another big loophole in the whole insurance process is the fact that they go by the redbook in order to determine the market value of your car, which is ridiculous. You can never buy an equivalent car for the price stated there, but there is not much that you can do about it.... :-/