Sad News! :(

thegourou20

Hello Guys,

I just wanted to vent out a bit here. i am so devastated. i was driving along Gourlay Road yesterday and had a car accident. :( The retard who was driving took the left lane and i was 100m behind him in a 60km/hr zone. All of a sudden, without even putting on his right indicator on, he cut into my lane (right lane) because he wanted to make a U-turn apparently. :'( I did not have time to brake and the inevitable happened.

I am so depressed right now because i did not even have the chance of showing any of you my little baby. :(

IMG_0192.jpg

Anyone would be able to recommend me someone (with their details) who is really good at fixing car so that the damage can be quoted? :( I need to pass there details to my insurance company.

Oh NO!!! none of us have even seen your pride and joy, and now its been damaged :o

Shame to hear, hope you are alright from it though :D

Will you be able to fix it?

Good luck with it mate :D

Evo

ohhhhhh no not good to hear mate.........well atleast if we have any cruise soon and your car aint available you can drive with us....get into diff cars throughout day etc......is it all sorted in relation to who is at fault, the person has taken the blame ? i hope so..where abouts did you hit him / he hit you, guessing you tookout his back right 1/4 panel........atleast its not a hit from behind because then the gay as rule of you being at fault would be applied....wish your car a speedy recovery...doesnt look like too much damage still its annoying and time consuming especially with the added annoyance of the heat at moment.....got another car for getting to work etc ?

Thanks for your support Evo, Dave and habibi. Yeah only reason i did not show anything about car was because i wanted to get it into a decent state so that i would not be embarassed in front of yours! But yeah it was a good experience to make and go through all the mods i had.

I am from Taylors Hill but I am prepared to go anywhere provided the job will done properly and it is someone trustworthy...why do you know someone Guni?

Ouch man. I can feel your pain. It then becomes more of a nuisance having an issue fixed that should never had to be done in the first place. Some people on the road these days makes you wonder how they got their licence. You can be a great driver and all, but then you face the tougher challenge of avoiding these hopeless drivers.

Ouch man. I can feel your pain. It then becomes more of a nuisance having an issue fixed that should never had to be done in the first place. Some people on the road these days makes you wonder how they got their licence. You can be a great driver and all, but then you face the tougher challenge of avoiding these hopeless drivers.

x2

The worst is that i cannot even rent a car because i dont have a credit card. Also my sister (only family i have here) is overseas and i cannot even tell her because she will freak out and i was supposed to pick them up from the airport on Friday night. But i am trying to stay strong and hopefully this hurdle will be overcomed soon.

No my car is not drivable because the front left type is stuffed. The insurance company told me to give them the details of my recommended repairer so that they can get a quote from him. Then they will get one from their own repairer and usually compare. The assessor is the one who makes the final decision in choosing which one to go to. But yeah the car has been towed to a holding yard yesterday and justcar will be towing it to their assessment centre today which i think is located somewhere around the city.

I need to pass them the details of my recommended repairer by today.

Thanks again for your support guys.

sorry to hear about your accident!

main thing is your ok tho.

But geez some ppl should really watch where they are going, and unfortunately you had to cop the consequences of this idiot's driving :(

Yeah that's right at least i am safe and sound. :)

Hey Andy, I gave Sebastian from Sheen Franchise (in South Melbourne) a call. I was quite happy with the way he spoke to me and looked liked he knew what he was talking about. So, i have forwarded his details to my insurance company as my recommended repairer. According to him, based on the picture i sent him, he estimated the repair would take him around 3 weeks. What a ball breaker not having a car for that long. :-/

I suppose that hopefully that will improve my fitness! lol

So sorry to hear this. I wish you a speedy repair hey! I hope you're able to work something out to get your sister. Sounds like the stars just aren't at all working in your favour at the moment. Do stay strong, hopefully it will all be back to normal and sorted soon with little distruption and no more heartache!

GL!!!

Edited by ROL14

Alex aka Kolourhero used a good beater in Springvale....

is your car driveable?

yeah im sure its called DT panels they have done a few custom paint jobs and fixing a few panels hear and there for my mates top job!

as long as your okay, its all good, i was in a car crash in my friends s15, his 4 year pride and joy, the people were playing chicken with him and looked drunk, we served out of the way and hit a tree. saw him break down, but what he said in a couple of weeks, at least i can start building up another car, from scratch, and remember that my first car didnt kill anyone and it wasn't my fault. We spent a good couple of months building up his new proton evo conversion and has a picture of his old car and a memorial in the trunk hehe.