Dyno run on the Honda

Did a run on the Dyno run on the Honda today. 1st run 160Hp second run 180BHP at the wheels average 115.1KW at the wheels. Only engine mod is ITG panel filter and Comptech Icebox. But the car only has low k's at the moment so still running the engine in... still not too shabby. Also should improve once the engine frees up a bit more.

Did a run on the Dyno run on the Honda today. 1st run 160Hp second run 180BHP at the wheels average 115.1KW at the wheels. Only engine mod is ITG panel filter and Comptech Icebox. But the car only has low k's at the moment so still running the engine in... still not too shabby. Also should imorove once the engine frees up a bit more.

Nice! I think Hondas have a tighter drivetrain so less hp lost at the wheels. You got yourself a 6 speed manual right? Man.. i just wish for a Honda gearbox in my Stivo :( .

Hey Peekay

What amount of torque does the old girl(I mean new girl!LOL) put out? 115kw is about the same as a Stivo with CES system,TRD intake and a few other mods.

Be a good comparison between the 2 cars. :D

Hey Peekay

What amount of torque does the old girl(I mean new girl!LOL) put out? 115kw is about the same as a Stivo with CES system,TRD intake and a few other mods.

Be a good comparison between the 2 cars. :D

223 nm of torque

Specs here http://www.honda.com.au/Accord/Euro/eurolu.../powertrain.htm

And at 4500rpm too! Plenty of mid-range grunt with peak power near 7000rpm. What about gear ratios in the 6 speed Peekay? What does 1st, 2nd, 3rd gears bring you up to (km/h)? My family's automatic Euro goes up to 120-130km/h in 2nd.