[QLD] - Guni's day/week/month out in Brissy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rowan: I was considering going tonight. So I can join you. I just feel way out of place now.

Elgin: I have a spare front seat for Thursday if you're willing.

Daryl. I dont think im going tonight anymore...i dont have the fuel to go to northside then springwood then to redcliffe then back, cruise thursday to nebo, then go on out new years one to melany on sunday. id use my weeks pay on fuel.

and id have to leave home at 6:45 to get there in time and i dont usually get home from work that early =S

u still gonna go?

Daryl. I dont think im going tonight anymore...i dont have the fuel to go to northside then springwood then to redcliffe then back, cruise thursday to nebo, then go on out new years one to melany on sunday. id use my weeks pay on fuel.

and id have to leave home at 6:45 to get there in time and i dont usually get home from work that early =S

u still gonna go?

I'm thinking the same as you man. That last Boost Cruise wasted a large amount of fuel. I think I would be pushing it as well with Thursday night plus I have to drive to Noosa on the weekend.

Seems like so many cruises in such a short span of time....we have to really pick which ones are worth going and which ones aren't......

I'm thinking of keeping my car parked at the loop overnight. If one of you can send me home that would be awesome, then I'd just take Leanne's car to work the next morning and pick my car up on the way.

Mate the car will be fine. Just take a relaxing drive up and it'll all be fine. :)

I'm also concerned about the number of kms I'm clocking....I've only had the car 7 months and put 17,000kms on it since I got it.... :P That's an average of 570km a week!!! I can't help it, I love driving her.

Elgin I plan on being there so you can ride shotgun with me if you want.

Ive had mine 9 months and done 33,000kms.

WOW! How much do you reckon we can get out of our cars? 200,000km?

Thanks for all the ride offers, I'll just turn up tomorrow and hop into someone's car.

WOW! How much do you reckon we can get out of our cars? 200,000km?

I would say at least double that. I'm gonna be driving this car for a while I reckon, so I guess time will tell.

I thought I drive a lot. I've been driving mine for just under 10 months and have clocked up 25,000km.

hey guys,

to let you all know, i made it home safe...

i had to drive all the way back down the coast lol :P

Tonight was really good, but i think i will skimping on the next run, i might just hitch a ride like some ppl did lol :lol:

and it was good to finally meet Guni in person, i didnt realise it was you till your like 'yeah, i got the hyandai' LOL :lol:

shame to see the car wasn't performing matt, hopefully you can get it fixed, i was like 'that TRD starlet's not goin very quick... cause im keepin up lol :lol:

won't be up for another meet for a while,

and to everyone this wknd, have fun with the cruise :D

Evo

signing out.