Hi there everybody

Hey there everybody my name is Joseph Wijtenburg I'm from Mackay in Queensland Australia and I work at WOW Sight and Sound in the Car Audio Dept as the Dept Manager I own a 1991 EP82 Toyota Starlet GT. Not much has been done to the car mostly stereo ironically and also the engine most of the outside looks stock appart from the rims currently the interior has had som TLC the interior is black, white and purple with all MTX audio gear in it the wheels it's rolling on are 17" GTC lookalike rims with 40 profile tread and the motor work is a front mount with a TD04 turbo conversion with forged pistons, rings, bored out, forged conrods, bigger camshafts, boshe fuel pump, larger injectors, 1.5 TRD LSD, greddy oil catch can, greddy Type S BOV, Blitz air filter, drift oil filter, Greddy Emanage Ultimate, Koni Adjustables all round, slotted and drilled rotors, and aftermarket brakes (even though they're not engine parts I thought I'd mention it) and yeah that's about it lol....Anyway if you would like to get to know me just drop me a email @ josephwijtenburg@hotmail.com catch yas!!!