Anyone wanna Stivo for $40k???

Not a hope any one is going to buy that car at that price. He is better to strip the mods off and sell individually. The car is probably worth only $23-24K. Even with all the mods I had on my car when it came to trade it in they valued it at 22K but I had 12K of mods. ... They told me take them off...as it was worth more to them to sell (then sold privately) . You can not be expected to buy a car and pay full price of the mods on top of the value. I would say at around $28-29K he has a better chance.

the thing is you can put vehicles on ebay for free also on carsguide. even if you are not 100% in selling the vehicle you never know you might catch the eye of someone wealthy. no loss if you cannot sell it.

If this car is a rocket then why have we heard nothing about it? No times,results etc. It's got a lot of stuff done to it but in all honesty the car doesn't really have a reputation at least not on this forum. A few pics maybe but I think Shao stands more of a chance of getting 40 for the Phantom...

Not a hope any one is going to buy that car at that price. He is better to strip the mods off and sell individually. The car is probably worth only $23-24K. Even with all the mods I had on my car when it came to trade it in they valued it at 22K but I had 12K of mods. ... They told me take them off...as it was worth more to them to sell (then sold privately) . You can not be expected to buy a car and pay full price of the mods on top of the value. I would say at around $28-29K he has a better chance.

This is the way it should be.

Just because you haven't heard of it or seen strip times, doesn't mean it doesn't go. I and other Melbourne members have seen the way it goes, even driven it, and know that it's quick.

Despite this though, the owner is actually quite gentle with it.

Just because you haven't heard of it or seen strip times, doesn't mean it doesn't go.  I and other Melbourne members have seen the way it goes, even driven it, and know that it's quick. 

Despite this though, the owner is actually quite gentle with it.

Even if it is quick Carlos the price is unrealistic.