thai sports grill

AUR30N

also what did you use to mount the grill down either end as the original platic pull plugs were not long enough i used bolt and nut either end of the grill.

I used the the original mounting hardware which were two bolts that held the original grill in place. Maybe the Sportivo grill has different mounts.

Looks way better than stock tho.

Did you get from http://www.rstyleracing.com/?CategoryID=Ca...080120220806981 ???

Got any more links where they sell these online?

Thanks in Advance!

Yeah if you want the grill details how to order one from thailand email me at jason.bond1@hotmail.com. or There is a company selling them on ebay from coloundra qld, and there is a guy now and then who pops up on ebay now and then selling them.

If you get them from ebay your looking at $200.00+.

If you get them form thailand you are looking about $120 equiliant.

I have manged to locate some finer mesh sizes if people are intrested. from a mate he will get back to me with some prices.

Why bother with the middle man? Just go down to Autobarn or the likes. That stock the mesh, and in black as well. like $20 for a 1200mm x 280mm section of it.

I have manged to locate some finer mesh sizes if people are intrested. from a mate he will get back to me with some prices.

Why bother with the middle man? Just go down to Autobarn or the likes. That stock the mesh, and in black as well. like $20 for a 1200mm x 280mm section of it.

I agree but do they have the finer mesh grill? or just the same sized mesh as on the grill from thai?

I want to get rid of the standard big holed mesh and use finer one with smaller holes. and i don't want to double up grills

Azza

I agree but do they have the finer mesh grill? or just the same sized mesh as on the grill from thai?

You don't want too fine of a mesh because it ruins the effect. The mesh they sell is the same as the mesh that came on my grill. I received my grill like this with this sized mesh on it. Like I said though, the Autobarn stuff is exactly the same, just in a gloss black. You will still see through it in bright light, but you're better off doubling up on mesh rather than using an even finer mesh.

DSC03056.jpg

DSC03063.jpg

You don't want too fine of a mesh because it ruins the effect. The mesh they sell is the same as the mesh that came on my grill. I received my grill like this with this sized mesh on it. Like I said though, the Autobarn stuff is exactly the same, just in a gloss black. You will still see through it in bright light, but you're better off doubling up on mesh rather than using an even finer mesh.

DSC03056.jpg

DSC03063.jpg

I will go and check it out tonight

DSC03056.jpg

DSC03063.jpg

I will go and check it out tonight

Dj - post picture of front grill head on not side view you probably already have but i want to see close up of one and see the diffrence

cheers

Azza

The best grill I have ever seen is the One on the Camry converted to a TRD Black grill with horizontal bars across it with the TRD badge. Even without the TRD badge it looks heaps better than the mesh grill. No idea where to get one. I haven’t lived in Thailand for a while now I might call then in Thailand; Time to brush up on my Thai Vocab J

The best grill I have ever seen is the One on the Camry converted to a TRD Black grill with horizontal bars across it with the TRD badge. Even without the TRD badge it looks heaps better than the mesh grill. No idea where to get one. I haven’t lived in Thailand for a while now I might call then in Thailand; Time to brush up on my Thai Vocab J

Thanks for comment on my TRD Grill.

The source where you can get the grill is actually the same RTN but you need to specify Lexus style.

The original horizontal style grill comes with chrome.

I had to search a company to remove chrome from plastic before I painted it.

post-11321-1234484812_thumb.jpg

post-11321-1234484865_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRDLover

Thanks for comment on my TRD Grill.

The source where you can get the grill is actually the same RTN but you need to specify Lexus style.

The original horizontal style grill comes with chrome.

I had to search a company to remove chrome from plastic before I painted it.

Did the bodykit fit straight on. Or did you have to modify the bodykit to fit. Some panel beaters are telling me that alot of kits you can get overseas say they will fit but they dont acutually fit exactly and some cutting and modifying may be needed.

What coy did you buy the kit through in thailand.

TRDLover,

Coon grill suay mak naja! Pom bong gaan koon grill :P

(your grill is awesome! I want your grill :P hehe)

Coon pen kon thai lor?

haha :)

TRDLOVER I must say the kit is totally sex i think i just creamed myself

Edited by Ascendant Rice

TRDLover,

Coon pen kon thai lor?

Mai pom utee Adelaide pom Aussie But Pom pood thai keng :P

(I'm an Aussie but speak Thai. My wife is Thai I met her in Uni)

TRD Lover that Kit is AWESOME!!! won't be 12 month before I go back to bangpee, Samut Prakan. I'll have to invest in some TRD kits!

Edited by MartysAurion

TRDLover,

Coon pen kon thai lor?

Mai pom utee Adelaide pom Aussie But Pom pood thai keng :P

(I'm an Aussie but speak Thai. My wife is Thai I met her in Uni)

TRD Lover that Kit is AWESOME!!! won't be 12 month before I go back to bangpee, Samut Prakan. I'll have to invest in some TRD kits!

bahaha nice im half thai half aussie :) and yes you should invest in some trd kits:)