Photo 2005 Silver Sportivo

Silver will only beat black if alot of grandma's a looking into buying a rolla. As from the 03 model, black sold the most. Maybe thats what happen to u bullet, all the blacks where sold out, so u had to settle for silver. :blink::blink: :D :P

The new 05 silver Sportivo looks hot to trot!

All I have to do now is decide on which colour to go for...

Black or Silver??? :huh:

PS - Where did you get the pic from mtbrider?

Edited by Cheeky Age

Not happy with the new silver though, it's got a bit of gold metallic in it which makes it look like a champaign colour in sunlight  <_<

Ah, at long last!

I thought I was going nuts ... when I first saw the updated model in Silver, I remember saying to the dealer that I preferred the previous Silver, as it didn't look "champagne", as you said. The dealer told me the colour didn't change, its exactly the same silver.

At first I thought it was lighting playing with my mild colour-blindness, but having seen a number of the new silver on the road, and now hearing a testimony from one who owns the old silver, I feel validated.

Buddha at peace with himself ... who'da thunk it? :D

For the pic and the story go to webwombat.com then go to the motoring section then look at the news section and then look under this story

8/03/05 - Holden's Tigra Drop Top - Melbourne Motor Show