new to the club. here is my sportivo on 20z

pimp-tivo

hey guys i have just got my self a late 2002 sportivo and have just put a set of 20x8.5 rims on it.

it looks mad and i get some looks.

this club looks like it has plenty of info and good members

im located in bendigo vic. let me know if cruzes r happening in vic

thanx guys let me know what u think of my sportivo

post-12670-1237460458_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237460523_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237460580_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237460631_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237461325_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimp-tivo

nice ride! why the camry? any other mods to it as well? we rarely have vic cruises, mainly melb but thats rarely as well. Theres going to be a national meet real soon, hope to see your ride too :)

yer the coppers dont really bother me, but i got the vic roads rule book in my car and i have highlighted the new rule about the wheel sizes.

mods well its practicly stock, got a tint and the wheels thats it. was thinking of the peders coilovers but i aint got 2g yet lol.

not sure about induction or exhaust how do they sond? its an auto so i dont want it to b a drone of a exhaust lol

thanx bevo

yer the coppers dont really bother me, but i got the vic roads rule book in my car and i have highlighted the new rule about the wheel sizes.

mods well its practicly stock, got a tint and the wheels thats it. was thinking of the peders coilovers but i aint got 2g yet lol.

not sure about induction or exhaust how do they sond? its an auto so i dont want it to b a drone of a exhaust lol

thanx bevo

hey mate....whats the new rule....how recent

cheers

Looks awesome mate... you can get a decent exhaust for these, but the sports style muffler for the Sportivo which is genuine sounds realllyyy nice. I've heard one on a Gen 3 N/A Camry and one on a Gen 4 Supercharged Camry... awesomeness :)

I know Tash in Bendigo who's part of Auscam... she's got an 07 Gold Sportivo Manual... looks awesome too mate. Don't hear much cruises down that way, but TOCAU do the mega meets at least once a year mate.

the new rule is the wheel size doesnt matter but aslong as its under +25mm rolling ratio. my mate got me on to it with his commodore and they dont bother him becoz of it lol

the T.O.C is cool there is that much info here, im thinking of and cold air induction and may be get a different exhaust.

i had a 90 modle camry it was the best car. ill try dig up a pik of it

cheers

lol found some piks

post-12670-1237511602_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237511628_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237511667_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1237511693_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate, Just been pointed to this thread from AUSCAM, nice wheels, I am planning a similar with my cam.

Is yours lowered at all, or still at standard height???

Hows the ride quality with the 20's??? bit rough???

the ride realy isnt that bad with the 20z, still smooth and drives well but. you can basicly feel the road serface more then normal. lol may b coz they r 2.5 inches wider then stock

nah i havent lowered it yet it sits ok at the std hight so im happy for now

thanx guys

• 3 weeks later...

Nice looking Sportivo! How can you be in Bendigo and I've never seen you?? As Shannon (Whip Cracker) pointed out above I'm here too!! So if you've seen a Gold Camry cruising around, that's mine ;)

I will make sure I keep an eye out for those wheels! You should come down to the Mega Meet in Melbourne - it'll be a blast!! Pity it's an auto heheheh