[WA] Sunday cruise/photoshoot/get together

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay guys I have been busy with uni and work.

It seems we will be doing the Clint coffee convergence then heading off from there for a afternoon cruise. A coastal cruise is on the cards over the standard hills runs. I will also be attending this cruise with a pretty little sticker... Haha! My Celica received a yellow so I will have to sort that out too.

Details of the Coffee meet.

It seems we will be doing the Clint coffee convergence then heading off from there for a afternoon cruise. A coastal cruise is on the cards over the standard hills runs. I will also be attending this cruise with a pretty little sticker... Haha! My Celica received a yellow so I will have to sort that out too.

LOlz! whats goin on with the coppers nowadays, so many yellow stickers been distributed around >< lolz

looks like there are a few canary floating around..

Well I deserved the yellow because they stickered me for a valid reason. However I was not driving in a way which would of made them pull me over but oh well.

I am fixing a few things this week, so there is still a possibility that I will rock up without the sticker. I have till the 20th anyway so I plan to go to the pits with the fixed up issues next Thursday.

Yeah i might attend depending on weather and what i did the night before.

We should do a pre-meet. Maybe same spot at Carousel? Unsure what time since coffee is at 9.30am

Sounds good. Ill meet you there. They forecast Sat 31 degrees at this stage. Fingers crossed!

If the others are meeting at 9:30, we meet up say at 8:45, leave at 9:00 we should be sailing smooth to Freo.

So is there meant to be a different cruise happening in the afternoon? As the original post stated. Or has everything been moved and joint to the 9:30 start at Fremantle? Kinda confused. Haha.

Edited by ruimond

So is there meant to be a different cruise happening in the afternoon? As the original post stated. Or has everything been moved and joint to the 9:30 start at Fremantle? Kinda confused. Haha.

Aparently there is. whether its still going ahead or not im not sure. Maybe there'll be updates in the next couple days.

Lunjiaow - Yeah, same place! (outside Fast Eddies for those unsure)

I'll be going. If others are going too. Haha. Yeh 9:30 is pretty early. :(

Need NoOg_sTaR to confirm whats happening with earlier stated Ozcelica cruise thing too. Or whats the go. So to let most people know whats happening by tommorow or something.

Start a list i guess.

1. trdsaads

2. Lunjiaow (50/50)

3. Ruimond

Add yourself to the list if your coming.

Edited by ruimond

1. trdsaads

2. Lunjiaow (50/50)

3. Ruimond

4. ToyotaFreak (50/50) [Have assignments, so I will probably drop by for a short while or might not come.]

Edited by ToyotaFreak