[BNE] Spit this sunday

Would you drive down just to spend some quality time with the 1z :P i know you secretly want to :P

Shhh... the 2GR explicitly said it must be discreet. You'll be excused this time ;)

i have seen a couple of black WRX sedans, and they grew on me quite quickly. Colour choice is paramount on that shape of car though...

mums got an 09 wrx sedan in blue. so nice and SOOO fast

Plus, it is something to do on these boards to keep some things fun. Also sounds to me like you are becoming one of the 'Boosters' <_<

i havent been to a boost meet for months now. i hardly go on the site, just to check whats on eg. fat pipes dyno day that i even invited u along too. i try to get to as many TOCAU events as i can but its hard because i have class on that night till late. this week i had a week off and mates that i havent seen for 6 months were going and invited me to come so im sorry that i missed 1 event. i didnt really enjoy it while i was there and i strongly dissagree to me being a booster, i dont like that scene i was just keen to try something different for a change and see an old mate.

well im going down regardless

Edited by ELEGNT

Plus, it is something to do on these boards to keep some things fun. Also sounds to me like you are becoming one of the 'Boosters' <_<

i havent been to a boost meet for months now. i hardly go on the site, just to check whats on eg. fat pipes dyno day that i even invited u along too. i try to get to as many TOCAU events as i can but its hard because i have class on that night till late. this week i had a week off and mates that i havent seen for 6 months were going and invited me to come so im sorry that i missed 1 event. i didnt really enjoy it while i was there and i strongly dissagree to me being a booster, i dont like that scene i was just keen to try something different for a change and see an old mate.

No need to defend yourself eh. Putting the serious note into the whole topic really killed the enjoyment.

Anyways, I won't be there this Sunday. Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, I was reminded about a 21'st birthday which was happening on that afternoon from 2pm. I would have gone otherwise since I didn't have anything to do until I remembered (was reminded of) that.

Excuses Excuses Evan! :-l :P LoL

dont give me that.... i have had enough problems from this weekend as it is... but on a better note, im getting a new skimboard :D

Evo

Looking at your car in that photo makes me think you can drop it lower. Hate to see what mine would have looked like from that view.

the back tire is up in the guard....but yes the front needs to be lower

Edited by ELEGNT