Front Tyres Wear Too Quick?

Hey all, was just wondering if it's just me or if it's other people experiencing this problem...

Today I checked my front tyres and well, they seemed significantly worn out compared to my parents Lancer (I know you probably think I'm hooning it...) but I ask my mate's dad who works at Toyota, he said it's frequent for the latest model corolla's as it's more heavier, and well more strain on the front...

I just wanted to know if what he said was true, or is it because I probably drive A BIT reckless? (Trust me, my reckless driving is like... once every month, only when I have one mate or if I'm in a hurry, I STILL WANT TO KEEP MY LICENCE)

Cars about 1Year & 1Month old.

don't forget since its a front wheel drive, your front wheels have power transferred from the tyres to the road, turning left and right, and suspension going up and down. of course it will wear quicker than the rear, rear tyres are only turning with the exception of going up and down...

wearing evenly or irregular, such as wearing on the inner or outer edge of the tread?

Well, the wearing seems to be more worse on the Front Left.

And how come my parents Lancer, the wear seems completely not there? Like, the tyre seems still brand new?

Edited by iVaz

wearing evenly or irregular, such as wearing on the inner or outer edge of the tread?

Well, the wearing seems to be more worse on the Front Left.

And how come my parents Lancer, the wear seems completely not there? Like, the tyre seems still brand new?

Get a wheel alignment, incorrect toe settings can sometimes create accelerated and uneven wear especially on the driving wheels.