Redloh

Hi there all, I'm from Queensland.

I pick-up the new car tomorrow, dealer permitting.

I enjoy talking about all things cars. Like most these days I like to "beat the system". So any tips on the Aurion will be appreciated.

I have the "turn of traction control" cheat.

See you around.

Redloh

Welcome. Yay, another Queensland Aurion owner on the boards. Hope you enjoy it. They are a nice ride.

Hate to spoil the fun, but these Aurion's don't really go much better with it off. Worth getting a feel for it though.

Welcome. Yay, another Queensland Aurion owner on the boards. Hope you enjoy it. They are a nice ride.

Hate to spoil the fun, but these Aurion's don't really go much better with it off. Worth getting a feel for it though.

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go for the sake of it.

I like your debadging looks sweet.

Red

Thanks. You should debadge yours as well when you get it. What colour did you choose? And you should post up some pics when you get it while it's nice and new.

Thanks. You should debadge yours as well when you get it. What colour did you choose? And you should post up some pics when you get it while it's nice and new.

I will think about the debadge. White is the colour, the missus was the deciding factor, I alrerady have a black Liberty and she wanted something different.

The new 2009 Touring has sports lights up front and on the back, sportivo black grill and prodigy surrounds on the fog lights (chrome), the rear bar is standard though, (I like the sportivo bar with the black insert).

Took it for a bit of a run yesterday (public hol here) and it runs really nice (compared to the wifes 2003 Hyundai Elantra) that we traded.

How do you tone down the radio and surrounding light, OMG you could have that out front and drive using it lol.

I will take some pic on the weekend and post them.

Cheers

Red

Good to hear that you like how it drives.

How do you tone down the radio and surrounding light, OMG you could have that out front and drive using it lol.

Can't do it without pulling it apart and adding some tint to the inside or changing the LED's. It sure is bright the way it is standard. I'm surprised they never revised its design over the months.