Please advise to install leg room light-up.

Anyone is able to advise the connection for leg room LED light up. I just need it to be lighted up when door is opened and off when door is closed. Beside connecting to the down/room light, does anyone has the correct connection point to make it work :unsure: ?

Hook it to your interior light, find the wiring in the door seal trim, also look for the installation guide for the sportivo door seal logo thing and hook it up the same, sorry I'm on my mobile.

Hook it to your interior light, find the wiring in the door seal trim, also look for the installation guide for the sportivo door seal logo thing and hook it up the same, sorry I'm on my mobile.

Thanks for your advise, Prozak.

The sad thing is I do not have any door seal logo and have no way to trace the socket point :( ...

The interior light can be an option but I am looking for a less tedious option to hook them up. Thumbs up for for reply. :clap:

Has anyone done it before, and pics would be marvelous!!

I have the wire colours u will need for it but what I did was connect my neons to the light in the cigarette lighter with a manual switch down the side, so that way when its dark u have the lights on while in the day there is no real point.

Im on my mobile too but if you check out my ride thread it shows a few piccies of mine in the dark.

I have the wire colours u will need for it but what I did was connect my neons to the light in the cigarette lighter with a manual switch down the side, so that way when its dark u have the lights on while in the day there is no real point.

Im on my mobile too but if you check out my ride thread it shows a few piccies of mine in the dark. Also u can get a LED replacement for the interior light as myself and YDO1T4 has in his. It only costs 12 bux or so but is a very good way of getting coloured light in the cabin.

If you have a key hole light, then hook it up there. That's what I did and works well.

You guys have been very helpful. :D I finally decided to go for the safer way. CONNECT IT TO THE ROOM LIGHT!! I had managed to run those wires from the top right down to the leg rest areas. The coming weekend, I'll connect them to my sets of LEDs. Wish me good luck!!

Thank you guys!