HID headlights

czaja74

I have Phillips HID kit and was looking for headlights with HID projectors. I found couple of places that have headlights for camry with HID projectors. Any opinions....?

HERE and HERE .

Edited by czaja74

There is none for the Gen4's. You will have to retro fit them yourself if you want projectors. (See Avatar) I have projectors + hid's in my camry. And with all projectors that you buy from the states, you will need to mod them as they are set up to left hand drive not right hand drive. Meaning you will still blind on coming traffic even with those projectors.

There is none for the Gen4's. You will have to retro fit them yourself if you want projectors. (See Avatar) I have projectors + hid's in my camry. And with all projectors that you buy from the states, you will need to mod them as they are set up to left hand drive not right hand drive. Meaning you will still blind on coming traffic even with those projectors.

well that sux....how much did u do urs for? would u be willing to do another set :whistling:

Depending on what you want, it'll cost you roughly ...

$150-200 for a nice set of projectors

$200 for a hid kit

$100 for a pair of nice shroud

You'll need to get a set of clear depo headlights if you have the preface lifted model of the gen 4 as the grooved headlight covers will NOT work. These will set you back about 250-300 for the halo ones that I have.

I dont think I'd want to do another set though :P I've already done 3 sets. 1 for myself and 2 for someone else. Its not hard to do but it's time consuming, and there is the extra pressure of making everything perfect when doing it for someone else.

Depending on what you want, it'll cost you roughly ...

$150-200 for a nice set of projectors

$200 for a hid kit

$100 for a pair of nice shroud

You'll need to get a set of clear depo headlights if you have the preface lifted model of the gen 4 as the grooved headlight covers will NOT work. These will set you back about 250-300 for the halo ones that I have.

I dont think I'd want to do another set though :P I've already done 3 sets. 1 for myself and 2 for someone else. Its not hard to do but it's time consuming, and there is the extra pressure of making everything perfect when doing it for someone else.

thanx for the info. dw i wasn't expecting you to do it for me anyways, and it is just a little bit out of my price range at the moment.

but i have to admit, seeing urs makes me jealous