SYDNEY MEET

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam I gotta bday this friday or else I would of been keen!!

Have a good night boys/gals!

thats a shame...wot times the party?

can u meet up with us later in the night? or at the begining and just leave early to go to the party?

I have to be in the city by 7pm and I dont finish work tell about 5:30pm and No chance of meeting afterwards lol

Yo boys ive gota few mates lined up for friday nyt... Should be a good nyt!!

kool, wot kinda cars they got?

One mate has a R33 GTST rollin on 20s, Subaru Forester rollin on 20s aswell n a turboed lancer not sure if there gonna bring it yet were still deciding..

YO WILL TELL UR MATE TO BRING HIS LIBERTY n the same goes for u to MT DRUITT COLES!!

my m8 hAs a liberty and is still not sure if he should come or not :@

whats your mates name?

his name is alex... lol i should ask permision if i should even post his name up lmao...

One mate has a R33 GTST rollin on 20s, Subaru Forester rollin on 20s aswell n a turboed lancer not sure if there gonna bring it yet were still deciding..

YO WILL TELL UR MATE TO BRING HIS LIBERTY n the same goes for u to MT DRUITT COLES!!

i was a good chance at having the fastest/most powerful car of the night, ur friends have ruined it for me, is the forester turbo? if not would defs give that a run for its money :g:

but the skyline and lancer well i wont even bother :blink:

i was a good chance at having the fastest/most powerful car of the night, ur friends have ruined it for me, is the forester turbo? if not would defs give that a run for its money :g:

but the skyline and lancer well i wont even bother :blink:

Nah the forrester aint turboed but it looks damn sexy now that he resprayed it!!

I beat my mates 06 n/a forrester so u'll snap it!!!

Lets not 4get daniels sportivo n i must say that thats damn qwik!! My mates r still talkin about it...

But the turbo lancers slow az i was driving it last nyt its out of tune so its slow...

hope its not raining.... was on the m4 today, doing the speed limit, snapped back a few gears lol and she started getting wheel spinnnn... should be a good night but.. B)

hope its not raining.... was on the m4 today, doing the speed limit, snapped back a few gears lol and she started getting wheel spinnnn... should be a good night but.. B)

Hopefully its not raining but if it is i mite beat u coz my wheels wont spin as much as urs will... HAHAHAHA!!!! urs has TOO MUCH BALLS!!!

U neva kno MT DRUITT COLES MITE BEAT US!!! lol

Cant wait..

hahah...just bought myself 2 UHF CB's today for the night.

if anyones wanting to buy one ***** smith are selling a uniden twin pack for $59 (if anyones looking for them)

should be good. ill see if i can get some mates to come along as well...if their not lazy <_<

Edited by Armstrong

Hopefully its not raining but if it is i mite beat u coz my wheels wont spin as much as urs will... HAHAHAHA!!!! urs has TOO MUCH BALLS!!!

Cant wait..

LMAO wat was dat gt lost u know my car is a slow box... but still f u,,kin kicks ***** lmao.. i have gone against a V6 pajero funiest thing eva it got killed by my car lol a v6 3.6litre versus a 1.6 4 cylinder. i also went up a old lancer HAHAHAH funiest thing was da guy thought he was hard and did a burnout but i was still able to manage to stay up with him... everything was the same... i thought i was going to beat him though his accelaretion was better den mine :angry: cause i saw him just creeping forward as we started reaching the legal speed limit of 80 den afta dat i slowed down on da gr8 western...

and da whell spiin arrrr i hate it, dats y i memba why i wanted i commodore before so wen i do get wheel spin i can drift it and not go str8 and looking like a loser hahaha :P... jks jks i havent tryed drifting but i do get wheel spins when i am going hard from 1st and shifting it down to second

Cant wait..

LMAO wat was dat gt lost u know my car is a slow box... but still f u,,kin kicks ***** lmao.. i have gone against a V6 pajero funiest thing eva it got killed by my car lol a v6 3.6litre versus a 1.6 4 cylinder. i also went up a old lancer HAHAHAH funiest thing was da guy thought he was hard and did a burnout but i was still able to manage to stay up with him... everything was the same... i thought i was going to beat him though his accelaretion was better den mine :angry: cause i saw him just creeping forward as we started reaching the legal speed limit of 80 den afta dat i slowed down on da gr8 western...

and da whell spiin arrrr i hate it, dats y i memba why i wanted i commodore before so wen i do get wheel spin i can drift it and not go str8 and looking like a loser hahaha :P... jks jks i havent tryed drifting but i do get wheel spins when i am going hard from 1st and shifting it down to second

my camry it horrible in the wet, i can get wheel spin at around 100km/ph its just to crazy for me, i hope to god that the roads r dry.

Cant wait..

NAH UR CARS FAST MT DRUITT COLES!!! besides ur wheels wont spin as much as ours will in the rain....

Just remember to take it easy on the wet roads..

We dont want another repeat of wot happened on the ozcelica cruz

who cars what car u got mt.druit colez and beating who. Also saying all this stuff about speeds and such isnt making u look smart. It might be best to brag about it at the cruise, cos here it can attract some unwanted bacon which im sure some people wouldnt prefer.

its all about the driver at the end of the day ;)

who cars what car u got mt.druit colez and beating who. Also saying all this stuff about speeds and such isnt making u look smart. It might be best to brag about it at the cruise, cos here it can attract some unwanted bacon which im sure some people wouldnt prefer.

its all about the driver at the end of the day ;)

very well said....therefore i am in a league of my own B)

which road will you guys be taking from blacktown to the hawkesbury lookout?

richmond rd?? if so i work on richmond road near the hungry jacks....any chance of stopping by there??

Cant wait..

NAH UR CARS FAST MT DRUITT COLES!!! besides ur wheels wont spin as much as ours will in the rain....

Just remember to take it easy on the wet roads..

We dont want another repeat of wot happened on the ozcelica cruz

DUDE!!! hahah nah i dont think so ... my car is way heavier therefore more pressure on the wheels and downforce because of the weight and because of the acceleartion my wheels spin like hard :@ but den again u neva know... hahahahah before on da gr8 western going around 80 dnt memba if i was in 5th or fourth but wen i accelerated the wheels kept spinning at dat speed it pi. ssed me off... hahah but i dnt think dat happens anymore cause i got better wheels... and all this loosing traction talk makes me want to get brand new wheels!!!!!!! so heaps heaps less losing control of the car... OMG DAT SCARES ME NOW!!!! IMAGINE U CANT GET UP THE MOUNTAIN CAUSE U KEEP LOOSING TRACTION, fuk dat would be scary

... AND WHAT HAPPENED ON DA OZ CELICA CRUZ????

Edited by Toyo Assassin

richmond rd?? if so i work on richmond road near the hungry jacks....any chance of stopping by there??

most likely m4 then mulgoa then its pretty straight forward from there... maybee we can go that way, make it interesting..??????? :rolleyes:

most likely m4 then mulgoa then its pretty straight forward from there... maybee we can go that way, make it interesting..??????? :rolleyes:

near hungry jacks? i smell dinner :o

tehehehe

YESSIR i smell dinner too!!!

MT DRUITT COLES look at the previous club meets section n u will see wot happens wen the roads r wet...

Ive got more mates comin now!!! YEEAAHH....

just to let eveyrone know. we r meeting at 8, but how long r we staying at the carpark? jsut incase people r running late etc. i have to pick up a few people and i dont live that close, so woteva u do dont leave without me lol