Changing from Camry Sportivo 2007 to Aurion SX6 or ZR6

Hi everyone, i'm considering selling my 07 Camry Sportivo for an Aurion SX6 or ZR6. My budget for car is a bit tight at the moment, around $2k to $3k.

It's a bit sad to see she goes 'cause i myself have spent a far bit of time done some mods to the car HID headlights, Led parking lights, reverse sensor, Auspack (minus reverse camera) and she's only done 33,000 Km.

However, I just can't resist the temptation for 200KW V6 engine.

Do you think my budget would be enough?

What are Pros and Cons?

Well your budget may or may not be enough. Realistically, how much do you expect to sell your Camry for? As well, you should start searching around to find how much people are selling their Aurion Sportivo's for. You can find some pretty well priced ones out there if you look, and maybe your budget may be just enough.

Realistically, with those mods and condition of the car, i can sell it for $21k to $23k. Price range for a SX6 is probably $23k to $25k for 2007 model.

I just want to know some in depth conparation between the two. What am i gainning an losing for this acquisition?

I think the auto camry runs the same as an aurion in petrol wise?

the cars are both practically the same, only difference is the panels and engine.

What am i gainning an losing for this acquisition?

Losing: The manual gearbox (if you have one), the traditional hand brake, 24mm of extra ground clearance, and nothing else really.

Gaining: More power with barely any increase in fuel consumption, and the Optitron dash gauges (which look so good).

Losing: The manual gearbox (if you have one), the traditional hand brake, 24mm of extra ground clearance, and nothing else really.

Gaining: More power with barely any increase in fuel consumption, and the Optitron dash gauges (which look so good).

I have an Automatic gear box DJKOR. 24mm lower is actually a pros to my taste.

I've been asking myself a question: is it worth $2k, $3k extra? The answer is yes now. I'll let you know how it goes with the sell and purchase.

Edited by lang_tu_syd