rear glass

hi guys:

this regarding the problem we have in middle east for our aurions, the rear curten , when ever we use the reverse gear the curten goes down and we have to push the bottom to return it back , any solution u guys got for this so u can help us...

thanks so much

I too get annoyed the electric blind retracts when I put the car into reverse. I think Toyota should have hooked it up to the light sensor and only retract the blind when it's dark. I understand that they have done it for safety reasons and so we can see where we're going when reversing.

I don't know enough about the electrics to mess about with the blind, so I guess I just have to put up with it. However, it's always better to be safe than sorry! :P

???

Errrr....I'm lost..

We are discussing the electric blind for the back window - this only applies to the Presaras (or the Grande in the Middle East) as I don't think any other Aurion models come with the rear electric blind.

:o The presaras have blinds? LoL..

I know the middle east aurions have that... But not the presaras.. :lol:

The Presaras certainly do have blinds and that is one of the features that help me to convince the wife to purchase the Presara.... She hates the sun on her neck if she is sitting in the back seat - our previous car is a station wagon!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

hi guys:

thanks for answer , i am so happy u people know about aurion in middle east , yes i have grand aurion in middle east and i wish we could get the one and the original one from Australia , we have so many less option and ****** up NAVI system and radio system quality is very poor ,

no rear camera

no accessories

no good service

so much errors

no body kit,

any ways thanks guys i hope i can get solution for this ,

u can check the Aurion middle east from www.toyotauae.com

all is the same no different

hi guys:

thanks for answer , i am so happy u people know about aurion in middle east , yes i have grand aurion in middle east and i wish we could get the one and the original one from Australia , we have so many less option and ****** up NAVI system and radio system quality is very poor ,

no rear camera

no accessories

no good service

so much errors

no body kit,

any ways thanks guys i hope i can get solution for this ,

u can check the Aurion middle east from www.toyotauae.com

all is the same no different

Aw..That's not true.. I saw videos in youtube with all the good-looking aurions... I think in Dubai..

And apart from the stock sportivos, our kits are inspired and supplied from Thailand.. We dun have too many options here too...

U'll be speechless when u see Aurions in Asia.. Indonesia & Thailand especially...

I wish I could help out with this one, but I would say that if you are good with electronics, you could have a look at the wiring going to the rear blind and you may find a wire there that goes to ground (or to +12v) only when the car is put into reverse. I would guess that it would be as simple as breaking the connection in this wire. Without the service manual or a test car to have a look at, I can't tell you which wire unfortunately.

The Presaras certainly do have blinds and that is one of the features that help me to convince the wife to purchase the Presara.... She hates the sun on her neck if she is sitting in the back seat - our previous car is a station wagon!!!

funny thing is, i paid extra $100 to get an aftermarket kit tat do the SAME thing.. on my sx6..

funny thing is, i paid extra $100 to get an aftermarket kit tat do the SAME thing.. on my sx6..

I wish I had known about the aftermarket sunshade at the time of purchasing the Presara, however, I am not complaining as I do enjoy all the gadgets that come with that model. Will have to keep this in mind for my next car.... :D

I wish I had known about the aftermarket sunshade at the time of purchasing the Presara, however, I am not complaining as I do enjoy all the gadgets that come with that model. Will have to keep this in mind for my next car.... :D

Where did u get it? U installed it urself?

• 3 weeks later...