Danthuyers B'Day BBQ - BYO Booze

Well it's my 27th Birthday on this Friday the 15th April.

I have kindly asked my ol's to get me a BBQ :D which they are kindly getting me.

So its a party at my/michals place on Saturday arvo/night

33 Lloyd Crt

Heritage Park

0413008125 - call me if need be

Please reply to this thread so I know how much meat to cook

So if you could BYO drinks and a plate of salad I will supply the meats ;)

Sads

Craig -

Michal -

Greg - pasta

Azza -

:lol: for shizzeles. i'll be there in my entertaining state. possible nudity and perversion may also be present.... :D

Possible nudity???? Don't know that I want to see Craig in his birthday suit although it"s his birthday. My eyesight is too precious!!!!

MMM Not good thoughts something along the line of Monty burns in the buff :o :o

:lol: for shizzeles. i'll be there in my entertaining state. possible nudity and perversion may also be present.... :D

Possible nudity???? Don't know that I want to see Craig in his birthday suit although it"s his birthday. My eyesight is too precious!!!!

I may be there early for a quick "slug o the sauce bottle" but I got a bucks night to run for my best mate that night...

Edited by Azza

So you coming brenden or not??? :P

Unsure as of yet. Have got 2 birthday functions on; first one at 11am, then 1.30pm and a farewell bbq for my Vanuatu visitors possibly on Saturday as well. I'll see how the day pans out but will let you know.

Happy birthday Boris I mean danthuyer, I mean snowflake, i mean any of the alias' you go by with all the women you attend to! Sorry but can't make it so have a couple for me.(I did say just a couple. You know what happened last time!!!)

I'm gonna have to pike - too far for me to pop over this arvo cause I gots other stuff to do....

Soz sads,,,, :(