Photoshop!!!!

BYL05R

hahah yep as GT lost said...

:D :lol::rolleyes:

:D :lol::rolleyes: :P

HAHAH U LIKE DA FLAG ANDY!!!!...

blindg.jpg

wow you just hemmoraged Bad tatse onto my car.

i should ban you for this injustice.

:toast::lol:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys need a chill pill man come on like seriously if u cant do any better den just talk how crap things are come on andy show me ur skills if u say mine are soooo *****!!!!!!! hmmm yer boi dnt talk if u dnt know come on its only a picture and how is it imjustice its loud and proud PROMOT UR TEAM, and ur COUNTRY as i quote that you said to simo i while back YOU MAKE ME A PROUD AUSTRALIAN sooo i guess ur not aussie

Edited by Toyo Assassin

wow toyo.....i think you need to be the one to chill now.....

i understand these pics were all in the name of some fun and light hearted laughs.....but thats it!! theres no need to start any other crap!!!

all people on the forum are entitled to their own opinion yes even you!!....but it doesn't mean we force our own beliefs, opinions or thoughts onto others. and it doesn't mean we put people down.

don't even get started on what it is to be aussie!! cause that will be an argument i think you will lose....... i don't have the southern cross plastered all over my car nor an australian flag....but it doesn't mean i'm less australian then you!!! the toyota forum is a place where it doesn't matter what toyota you drive or how old you are or what your ethnic background is........it's a place to ask advice and voice opinions it's not a place to badger people......it's supposed to be a place we come together because of our love and passion for cars.....toyota cars

off topic now...

btw.....not sure if you know this but your name means soy sauce!!

Alright,

that's enough pplz,

let's keep it real by sticking to concept photoshopping :D :yahoo:

Toyo,

i am not sure how much experience you have, but what you need to think about is when you do a shop, you need to sit back and look at it from a different point of view, and ask, "does this look realistic"? If no, then make it so, but your photochopping is improving...

I don't have much experience myself, just like you i taught myself to use it, and gradually improved the more i got used to it.

But keep it up, its a great talent to have... not everyone can do it, and make pics look top-notch B)

NOTE: nor am i claiming that i am better then you or you are better then me.

And thanks for the congrats guys :D i stayed up late last night until i was done LOL :lol:

<My next one, i will shop a TRD front bar onto ZR-Nate's car and give it some MORE lowering ;) >

Evo

This was a 5min job

Spot the subtle changes, spot the mistakes...

Notice how the bonnet colour looks real the bumper doesnt... these are all things you need to fiddle with - You cant say ok i want a Purple car if purple wont work.

You can easily put a FMIC for sh!ts and giggles if you want, but just keep it simple.

Not every one you do has to have big rims, colourful paint and stuff for the point of having it.

You want to present a picture to people and have to explain what you added, not them find it ;)

92266288.jpg

Edited by Brad!

This was a 5min job

Spot the subtle changes, spot the mistakes...

Notice how the bonnet colour looks real the bumper doesnt... these are all things you need to fiddle with - You cant say ok i want a Purple car if purple wont work.

You can easily put a FMIC for sh!ts and giggles if you want, but just keep it simple.

Not every one you do has to have big rims, colourful paint and stuff for the point of having it.

You want to present a picture to people and have to explain what you added, not them find it ;)

92266288.jpg

Hahahaha!!! My mates EG CIVIC LOOKED LYK A PIECE OF CRAP... It had a crappy black bonnet dents all over it was silver n it had stock EK wheels.. THEN BAM!! It ran a 13.8 @ 108mph... hahaha!!! SLEEPER!!! Juniors could be too.. One Day!!

hahah NICE WORK brad... maybe we can all do our bit aye like... and i was asking for opinions but not harsh ones man come on u like f'in oath and all this crap anyways back to photoshop lol i finally got a decent pic of my dads tarago and i am going to do wat i want to it =D well if you dnt like it i dnt care its your opinions =D

Upper headlight panel on that SV21 looks awesome...

i agree on that one hehehe... well with the white walls well idk i randomly threw them in hehehe

did this one in a rush but aye lol da vinyl took me like foreva

stock

taragos.jpg

SEX ON WHEELS :P

tarago.jpg

i no where this backdrop is its in a park down the road from me

KEWL!!!!! dats hectic take a same picture of your car like that heheh and i might work some wonders on it hehehe :P

Alright guys, colour matching was one H*** of a B*tch,

tell me what you think :D

ZR_NatesAurionFrontwithTRDGrill.jpg

ZR_nate's Aurion with TRD front Bumper :yahoo:

Looking at it now... oh well, it tells a good enough story ;)

Evo

Alright guys, colour matching was one H*** of a B*tch,

tell me what you think :D

ZR_NatesAurionFrontwithTRDGrill.jpg

ZR_nate's Aurion with TRD front Bumper :yahoo:

Looking at it now... oh well, it tells a good enough story ;)

Evo

I creamed.

KEWL!!!!! dats hectic take a same picture of your car like that heheh and i might work some wonders on it hehehe :P

i am thinken about it but its a b*itch of a place to get into and drive a car through its a public park in glebe. might have to do it at night with mate who is one hell of a photographer

Oh so cool seeing a trd front end with my plates on the front! Officially dedicating tomorrow to detailing my car. Thanks again Evo I'm living the dream through photo shop! Can't wait for the grill now ...

Heres a few 'shops I did about 2 years ago when I was into this sort of stuff

mycarlastsupperlol.jpg

original

4mi144e2baef89f38.jpg

and a Levin that I cartooned, unfortunately can't find the original, I remember the car was orange

sikmate.jpg

Sorry about the large pics :P

Heres a few 'shops I did about 2 years ago when I was into this sort of stuff

mycarlastsupperlol.jpg

original

4mi144e2baef89f38.jpg

and a Levin that I cartooned, unfortunately can't find the original, I remember the car was orange

sikmate.jpg

Sorry about the large pics :P

Like the EVO

Toyo mate,

you are on the right track... but i think the wheels dont look quite right... close but no prize for you :P

Keep up the good work :D

Evo