Photoshop!!!!

BYL05R

i'm not a fan.....

photo shopping needs to look real IMO

Well NO1... i have absolutly no training in photoshop so i have self taught myself and finding new ways to edit the cars =D

and 2nd of all the front bars on the tarago and rolla are from totally complete differecnt cars it was heaps hard molding it and making it fit and making it look like if it was ment for that type of car... but aye i dont mind heheheh its all good every1 has their opinion

ANY1 HAS A SUGGESTION ON WHAT TO PIMP NEXT OR A PHOTO OF A CAR WOULD BE GREAY THANKS FOR THE RESPONCES NEXT... HEHEH MAYBE THIS TIME PEOPLE CAN POST WHAT TYTPE OF KIT THEY WANT AND THE RIMS AND ALSO PAINT COLOUR =D

and nellie i hop u like ur rolla :)

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toyo you think you could work on this............ good luck

Ellie102.jpg

LMAO HMMM I WILL TRY MY BEST AYE FARK MAN... DA CHICK IS GOING TO BE DA HARDEST PART LOL CAUSE SHE MIGHT LOOK FUNNY LOWERED LMAO!!!!!!

...gee that gal looks disturbing

yer aye lol i would agree hahah

lol mad cop cars, do a photoshop of mine, see what u can get out of it.. pics are in my garage...

just came home from work... FIRST SPILLAGES CAR THEN I DO YOURS... WHAT RIMS/BODY KIT/COLOUR U WANT????

lol here is a quick edit of dat red car lol....

ellie102.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

ok prozak here u go

LMAO THIS WAS LIKE SOOOO RANDOM BUT CAN YOU INDENTIFY THE FRONT BAR FOR ME LOL

prozaksride.jpg

HAHAH THIS ROLLA LOOKS SOOO FRIKEN FUNNY

I DIDNT CHANGE DA RIMS CAUSE THOSE RIMS ALREADY LOOK NICE

Edited by Toyo Assassin

man it would be sweet if u could do mine i just cnt figure out how to post pics up

i no wat i want done and what wheels i want edited in also wat colours , do u have like an email i can send u the pic nd u send it back

Edited by cruzer

Hey Toyo,

do you think you could put Angelo's bonnet on my car, and a C-One front body kit?

Thanks mate,

Evo

ok kewl kewl will be done in about 1 day cause atm its heaps late and also well i work 2moz so yer sorry mate but be done soon =D

just can you show me a angelo's bonet cause i cant find one in google images lol

and maybe da kit to lol friken hell i just found out how crap google images are lol or is this the type of kit your looking for??? http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...owtopic=38769... any specifics in rims??

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Hey Toyo,

do you think you could put Angelo's bonnet on my car, and a C-One front body kit?

Thanks mate,

Evo

ok kewl kewl will be done in about 1 day cause atm its heaps late and also well i work 2moz so yer sorry mate but be done soon =D

just can you show me a angelo's bonet cause i cant find one in google images lol

and maybe da kit to lol friken hell i just found out how crap google images are lol... any specifics in rims??

for mine... nah, keep the Rims mate, i love them :P

Angelo's Bonnet...

the Kit can be used from C-one

Evo

Hey Toyo,

Thanks mate,

Evo

and maybe da kit to lol friken hell i just found out how crap google images are lol... any specifics in rims??

for mine... nah, keep the Rims mate, i love them :P

Angelo's Bonnet...

the Kit can be used from C-one

Evo

is this the kit u after??? http://www.trc-tuning.com/_products/_toyot...12_runx_01f.jpg

and how bout the hood?

Edited by Toyo Assassin