Dyno Day/Show and Shine

Well Dyno spots are nearly all gone but after speaking to Trevor at CES he's willing to do another 5 cars so 15 in total. So far we have the following people participating:-

1.Danthuyer - Sportivo

2.Northy - Ascent sports

3.Azza - Sportivo

4.Sportiv - Sportivo

5.Wei Wei - Sportivo

6.Silvabullit - Sportivo

7.Pippy - Levin

8.Sunnybank boys - Civic

9.Rolla racer - Ascent Sedan

10.Sunnybank boys - Civic?

11.Ross - Ascent

12.Sportivo Rice - Sportivo

Other attendees are Buddha and RedRolla86. All you other Brissy boys get off the proverbial and let me know of your intention and I don't want lame excuses like my cat is sick or my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/computer wont let me go. Lets get some more corolla's there to out number the amount of guys who will probably turn up from Milton on a Thursday night.

Food will be on again(There you go Michael!!) so start cleaning your car for the day and organise yourself to be there.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ll be there for the show n shine but wont be doin the dyno...still havent got any new mods. <_<

maybe trev will install a ces on my car on the day :P

has anyone invited the breaka girls?????? im sure they would luv to come down and cheer us on :lol:

Representing Southside.

Stoopid B)

Well Dyno spots are nearly all gone but after speaking to Trevor at CES he's willing to do another 5 cars so 15 in total. So far we have the following people participating:-

1.Danthuyer - Sportivo

2.Northy - Ascent sports

3.Azza - Sportivo

4.Sportiv - Sportivo

5.Wei Wei - Sportivo

6.Silvabullit - Sportivo

7.Pippy - Levin

8.Sunnybank boys - Civic

11.Ross - Ascent

13.Map81 - Levin

Other attendees are Buddha and RedRolla86. All you other Brissy boys get off the proverbial and let me know of your intention and I don't want lame excuses like my cat is sick or my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/computer wont let me go. Lets get some more corolla's there to out number the amount of guys who will probably turn up from Milton on a Thursday night.

Food will be on again(There you go Michael!!) so start cleaning your car for the day and organise yourself to be there.

You told everybody that you were too busy in mid june and although the dyno day is on the 4th(start of june) I sent you a message and you didn't reply so i thought you were giving us the "SWERVE?" But I'll put you down cause your a good fella!!!!

1.Danthuyer - Sportivo

2.Northy - Ascent sports

3.Azza - Sportivo

4.Sportiv - Sportivo

5.Wei Wei - Sportivo

6.Silvabullit - Sportivo

7.Pippy - Levin

8.Sunnybank boys - Civic

11.Ross - Ascent

13.Map81 - Levin

14.Shaohaok - Sportivo

You told everybody that you were too busy in mid june and although the dyno day is on the 4th(start of june) I sent you a message and you didn't reply so i thought you were giving us the "SWERVE?" But I'll put you down cause your a good fella!!!!

and wat the hell is that supposed mean?!! i replied after mark did!!!

i wasn't sure about dates b4 that's y i didn't commit to anything coz i don't wanna go thru the trouble of bothering everyone and cancelling if i can't make it, is there a problem with that.

Now now Shao don't get all flustered just take a deep breath and relax....

Dyno spots are nearly all gone and there's only one left so if you want it then contact me or miss out :(

If you are attending then please let me know so we can organise food etc. ;)

We currently have about 20 or so club members attending so if you see some of the newbies please invite them as well!!

Trophy sponsors? Know somebody who would sponsor a trophy? Please contact me for info. No sponsors - no trophies or we will have to charge an entrant fee to cover costs. I would prefer not to do this but we are looking like there's not too many other options :(

So get cleaning and we'll see you at CES on the 4th June for a great day with other club members!!

Hey all

It looks like the new CAPA Holden V8 drift ute will be at CES for the dyno day. I saw this car today(and heard it run!!!) and it's awesome. If all goes to plan then it will be at CES for the dyno day for us to drool over. CES will be putting up the prize for the car who tops the charts on the dyno.

I'm still looking for sponsors for trophies otherwise we may have to charge $5 per car to enter the show and shine. I'd prefer not to do this but I can't afford to cover the costs myself and it's nice to reward the owners with something for the hard work they put into their cars to get them shining.

Anybody with another idea let me know asap.

Cheers SILVABULLIT

1.Danthuyer - Sportivo

2.Northy - Ascent sports

3.Azza - Sportivo

4.Sportiv - Sportivo

5.Wei Wei - Sportivo

6.Silvabullit - Sportivo

7.Pippy - Levin

8.Sunnybank boys - Civic

11.Ross - Ascent

13.Map81 - Levin

14.Shaohaok - Sportivo

15.Buddha - Corolla wagon

Dave from Urban Auto tek will be there for all of you interested in all things stereo and the dyno fee will be $30 which will cover trophies and prizes. All dyno spots are full so come along to what looks like being a Corolla packed day of dyno and show and shine action!!!

Guys and Gals(inc Kyle)

Trophies are on their way and look great!! So if you want to win one of them then start scrubbing your Corolla and get it looking sweeet!!!

Trophies are as follows-

Best Interior

Best Exterior

Best Engine Bay

Best Underbody

Best Overall/Car of the day - Sponsored by Urban Auto-Tek

Highest Output on the Dyno- Sponsored by CES Racing

We will also have some prizes of some description as well to give out so come along on SAT 4TH JUNE and meet and greet all of the Corolla owners from this forum.

Cheers Silvabullit :D

Do we have any idea yet as to a start time and the format for the day?

Looking forward to finding out my baseline power figure before I start modding it later in the year. Slowly, but surely! :D

First car on the dyno at 8am. So I guess you could start rocking up at about 7.45am so those with cameras can get set up.

CES Racing unit 2 78 Nestor dr MeadowbrookQ 4131

First car on the dyno at 8am. So I guess you could start rocking up at about 7.45am so those with cameras can get set up.

CES Racing unit 2 78 Nestor dr MeadowbrookQ 4131

Brennden, I'll convoy with you if that's OK...

You'll need to PM/Email me if there is anything else you need me to do.

Buddha, you can convoy with us too if you like, just don't know what time yet untill the bullit gets back to me. We'll prolly meet you you at the trusty Shell again....

wei wei

think about those of us whom are setting up...even earlier start :(

If anyone is keen also after the event I am planning a BIG night in the city with a few drinks??? anyone keen ? this is one thing we have yet to do...as its usually done at my house with donuts in that backyard afterwards :P

Donuts at my place will no longer occur...as i dont need the headache from my parents :( plus its very fcuked up when mowing the lawn...anyone caught doin donuts will receive a warm punch in the gut :blink:

where in the city is your plan sads??? nat will be out at Fridays afta the races :D

Only a warm punch in the gut? Thought it would've been at least a cold one :P

For those of us who are helping to set up(Silvabullit, Azza, Danthuyer, Buddha & Northy?Can't remember is I asked you!) Be at CES at about 7am to move cars etc.

Azza give me a call later in the week for a meet time(prolly about 6.15am) for a nice leisurely drive to CESB)