Interior woodgrain kits?

DUB

not having much luck searching for these... anybody know where i can get aftermarket woodgrain kits to replace the silver panels on the aurion's interior centre console and door handles? appreciate your input thx

not having much luck searching for these... anybody know where i can get aftermarket woodgrain kits to replace the silver panels on the aurion's interior centre console and door handles? appreciate your input thx

There is quite alot of them on ebay, not sure whether it is the same as they are for camry...

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/rvinylinc__W0QQ_armrsZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=220422216462

Seems like no one has done anything to their console yet..

Not sure about where to get the woodgrain...but if you come across carbon fibre ones in your search please let me know. :unsure:

There is quite alot of them on ebay, not sure whether it is the same as they are for camry...

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/rvinylinc__W0QQ_armrsZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=220422216462

Seems like no one has done anything to their console yet..

yeah saw them ones also but because they're for US-spec camry's, i'm not entirely sure they'd fit (for one, their shifter surround is flipped the other way coz they're LHD so it won't suit our RHD models)... also, although they look the same i don't know if there are any subtle differences in its dimension between the Camry and the Aurion??

The Camry panels are ever so slightly different, so I wouldn't go buying a Camry woodgrain replacement because it won't really work out.

http://www.dashdesign.com.au/

these guys are very good! they do complete panel reprocessing or just overlays

Yeah they look like they maybe able to handle it...Lateralus have you had work done by them before?

Never knew there was that many choices,i'm like a kid in a candy shop looking at this site...bonus there Melb office is only 30mins from where i live. B)

i havent actually had the work done yet, but i did go down there for a quote on a 3D reprocessing in a carbon fibre weave on my centre console. they were pretty helpful and seemed very professional. from memory, a full reprocessing was going to be around the $900 mark

but it think for a minor trim part to do would only cost a couple of hundred, if that

i havent actually had the work done yet, but i did go down there for a quote on a 3D reprocessing in a carbon fibre weave on my centre console. they were pretty helpful and seemed very professional. from memory, a full reprocessing was going to be around the $900 mark

but it think for a minor trim part to do would only cost a couple of hundred, if that

Great info,thanks mate and i was thinking around the 1k mark to do the whole lot,so wasn't to far off. :)

Prolly try and do this before our next annual meet arrives...Hmmm which flavor to choose? piano black or black carbon weave,both look sooo cool.

Is it genuine carbon fibre though?

I think these ones are fibre glass with pattern and a clear protective coat...thats prolly why it's not to bad on the price,i would hate to see what real cosmetic grade carbon fibre to do an entire Aurion dash & console would cost.$$$

Is it genuine carbon fibre though?

I think these ones are fibre glass with pattern and a clear protective coat...that prolly why it's not to bad on the price,i would hate to see what real cosmetic grade carbon fibre to do an entire Aurion dash & console would cost.$$$

Lee, lets hope you are the first to give it a go.. should look awesome..