Hello anyone here?

Meta

Well I have heard people referring to this place as the Corolla Owners Club before. That tends to give away where most of the active population here is at. The Aurion boards are picking up though.

This is the most inactive forum in the whole site.

:ph34r:

Meta you are not wrong there.

I also post on a Terracan forum, and there will no less than 5 - 10 posts / day.

Lucky to see 5 posts / month here !

Our LC 200 now has 65,000 kms and running like a train.

TCO.

Well I have heard people referring to this place as the Corolla Owners Club before. That tends to give away where most of the active population here is at. The Aurion boards are picking up though.

Thank god still someone here :yahoo:

Just get my LC200 this week. The LC200 is LOTS BIGGER than my old friend LC80 and Prado!

Even the LC200 has a V8 engine, but still feel slower than the Prado: driving the Prado is more like a sport car cf the LC200 :toast:

Thank god still someone here :yahoo:

Just get my LC200 this week. The LC200 is LOTS BIGGER than my old friend LC80 and Prado!

Even the LC200 has a V8 engine, but still feel slower than the Prado: driving the Prado is more like a sport car cf the LC200 :toast:

I also had LC80 (HJ 80 GXL) many years ago. Quite a simple beast compared to the LC200, but wouldn't pull the skin of a custard tart LOL.

The PRADO may feel faster of the mark, but it is much lighter - See if the PRADO will zip past a 60m road train like the LC200, and off course it doesn't have any side air bags (yet).

Just came back from the Snow with the LC200. As the LC200 has Vehicle stability control (VSC), which made the whole driving lots comfortable.

(My Prado GXL doesn't have the VSC as it was the 1st few LC120 in OZ).

My LC80 was the run out model and must the best LC80 ever built, that was the reason I kept it for 12 years till my wife et sick with it <_<

I still don't like the built quality of my Prado as the cheap plastic everywhere (cf LC80: both GLX). The new LC200 GLX have even more cheap plastic than the Prado!

Sometime I'm think Toyotal just testing our patient :idea:

• 1 month later...
Just came back from the Snow with the LC200. As the LC200 has Vehicle stability control (VSC), which made the whole driving lots comfortable.

(My Prado GXL doesn't have the VSC as it was the 1st few LC120 in OZ).

My LC80 was the run out model and must the best LC80 ever built, that was the reason I kept it for 12 years till my wife et sick with it <_<

I still don't like the built quality of my Prado as the cheap plastic everywhere (cf LC80: both GLX). The new LC200 GLX have even more cheap plastic than the Prado!

Sometime I'm think Toyotal just testing our patient :idea:

This really is an apathetic forum LOL.

We had the 70,000 km service done, and now have 6th speed operating correctly - Hooray.

Fuel consumption now is 11.8 L/100km as compared to 14.9 L/100km, same journey, driver etc and using CC.

TCO.