My Ride

DODO

Hey Guys.. Has anyone try the "sprint booster" on their car yet?,, my friend is got zr6 and recently i install the sprint booster chip and it's amzing fast .. the accelerator is so responsive and keep pulling up all the way... i am still waiting for mine to arrive... one day me and my friend were side by side and we take off together and he just pass me instanly...

Has anyone knowing about the chip? i was tell by one of my friends

All I will say is that your friend beating you all comes down to the driver and not that Sprint Booster. Those Sprint Boosters are a complete waste of money. Sorry, but I do laugh at anyone who buys one. Effectively it is just a signal amplifier. You can easily replicate it's actions by pressing the accelerator quicker. Here is something you may want to read about someone who has taken the time and effort to observe what it does:

Sprint Booster - A technical white paper

Anything you feel is purely the placebo effect.

Thanks Daryl.. it's a good information

Hey Guys.. Has anyone try the "sprint booster" on their car yet?,, my friend is got zr6 and recently i install the sprint booster chip and it's amzing fast .. the accelerator is so responsive and keep pulling up all the way... i am still waiting for mine to arrive... one day me and my friend were side by side and we take off together and he just pass me instanly...

Has anyone knowing about the chip? i was tell by one of my friends

All I will say is that your friend beating you all comes down to the driver and not that Sprint Booster. Those Sprint Boosters are a complete waste of money. Sorry, but I do laugh at anyone who buys one. Effectively it is just a signal amplifier. You can easily replicate it's actions by pressing the accelerator quicker. Here is something you may want to read about someone who has taken the time and effort to observe what it does:

Sprint Booster - A technical white paper

Anything you feel is purely the placebo effect.

Ok.. I only read the conclusion.. 'Expensive'.. Hahah..

Evan.... new wheels don't interest me anymore. I don't care if I'm behind in the looks department. I will make up for it in the performance.

I want to say one day...

"I have the 2nd fastest Aurion on the road, next to Daryl's..." :P

I reckon it wouldn't be far off to be honest! But yeah, nice car mate, really nice. :)

drag strip mate, drag strip! come on lets see some times lol

Edited by ELEGNT

Evan.... new wheels don't interest me anymore. I don't care if I'm behind in the looks department. I will make up for it in the performance.

I want to say one day...

"I have the 2nd fastest Aurion on the road, next to Daryl's..." :P

I reckon it wouldn't be far off to be honest! But yeah, nice car mate, really nice. :)

drag strip mate, drag strip! come on lets see some times lol

It won't be worth it if I were driving! Daryl is a stick compared to me! I'd need to remove weight to get to Daryl's car weight lol! Should go to a drag strip one day... Never been ;)

nice job dude, clean and simple =)

are you using King Springs on your 19's?

think I've just made my decision... ;-)

Yes DUB, i am using the king spring and it came out quite nice i think... i can carry full load and turn steering wheel full lock and it won't touching the inside guard. it feels good

Yes DUB, i am using the king spring and it came out quite nice i think... i can carry full load and turn steering wheel full lock and it won't touching the inside guard. it feels good

how's the ride quality? (compared to stock)

how's the ride quality? (compared to stock)

It's definitely stiff compare to stock spring but it still provide the comfort i want it, i was a bit scare at beginning it might feel so stiff but it's out of question now...

Go get it DUB... it looks awesome..