UltraRacing Bracing

Ray89

Does neone know if the braces for the ZRE152 on ultraracing http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Catalog.asp?...008)&page=1 will fit on the hatch in OZ...? they had the same pictures for UltraRacing Aus before they removed the products off the site... im pretty sure you can use the ZRE sedan braces for the hatch or am i wrong please someone help b4 i make the mistake of buying these :( ??? thanks

Jaaaseeee bought them and nothing fit,also looking at those photos the rear is different to ours,very different :)

when jasee got all his bars, it looked as if the malaysian ZRE has the same chassis as the ZZE.

All the bars jason received would fit perfectly in a ZZE

**** i was about to buy too :( AWW man springs and all bracing setup would be nice DAMMIT.... im cut now lOL.... does neone know ne other not so expensive bars that i can buy that will fit my car? hmm wondering if whiteline does my car bcos my friend can get discount from them.

• 3 weeks later...

we have made some reinforcement bars for the 122 & 123 models at my work, but not the newer models. if someone in brissy area wants a set made, I'm sure we'd come to some arrangement to use their car as a test bed if a group buy could be organised.

• 10 months later...