Mag & Wheel deals...

Dan1862

Hi,

I'm just looking at getting some new mags for my Vitz mk 1 (3dr) and just wondered what experiences people have had fitting bigger wheels, namely a set of 17x7's and if I would have to do any mod work to the arches to get them to fit without any scrubbing/rubbing whilst driving or on full lock, as I really don't want to have to do more than necessary here.

They're 4 plug, 100pcd, +45 offset, and I have no idea how to figure these things out, I can't even claim to understand much more than the 17x7 4 plug part of what I've said, I've just taken it direct from the ad, as I figure these things are probably important. At the moment, I'm running 14's, and I've been told that 16's are probably better... problem is, most of the wheels I like don't come in less than 17" :(

Anyhoo, just in case I've missed anything important, here is the direct link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...amp;permanent=0

They are for sale via this company: http://www.magandtyredirect.com/ just in case anybody has any feedback good or bad about them.

Also, that's pretty much the style of wheel I like best, so if anybody has any other recommendations that I can get over here in NZ, then I'm definately open to suggestions :) ... there are pics of my car on here as it is right now so I'm open to any suggestions of what people think will look good.

Thanks for any advice,

Dan