oppions about tuffy mufflers

hey everybody my dad has booked my car in to get a catback exhorst system for my bday he booked it at tuffy mufflers they qouted 350 for the job is that to cheap or good price for a catback? has anybody been through them any bad feed back want to know b4 he puts down the money for it

sean

the tuffy at Blaxland & Epping Rds, RYDE

Edited by sikwitit

hey everybody my dad has booked my car in to get a catback exhorst system for my bday he booked it at tuffy mufflers they qouted 350 for the job is that to cheap or good price for a catback? has anybody been through them any bad feed back want to know b4 he puts down the money for it

sean

the tuffy at Blaxland & Epping Rds, RYDE

never heard of them....my friend got his exhaust done in north mead and he HIGHLY recommends him.

and as for the price just go to other shops and get a quote, im assuming larger places like liverpool exhaust would be able to do it a bit cheaper as they have buying power etc...

hey every body just got back from tuffy with my 2 1/2 catback and cannon. they did the job for the qouted price and the guy told me that the car would be loud with the cannon i had and he was right its very very loud but sounds awsome happy with the service he suggested that i get the 2 1/2 instead of the 2 1/4 and he also said i should get a resonator but i didnt have enough money so next will be a resonator but for now it sounds sick got many looks.

would recomend tuffy to anybody the only bad thing was they told me 2hrs and it ended up taking 3hrs because one of the employes called in sick so it toke longer but still good service the called me and told it me it was going to take longer so atleast they told me it would take longer. will post up some pics and video tomorrow.

sean