[SYD] Toymods MEGA CRUISE Sun Dec 6th

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anyway i can join halfway because maybe i can't make it on time to the starting point

We generally stop at North Head (Manly) for about half an hour (sometimes more if the idiot JZA80 sheep decide to take the Cross City Tunnel), and then again for about 5 minutes at the "drag-strip" on Mona Vale Rd just before the turn-off to McCarrs Creek Rd. No real guarantees about times that we'll be at each place, however, best bet is to get the phone number of someone going on the cruise and ring them to find out where they're at.

hey guys, can i get some phone numbers of who is going.

im from manly area and dont know my way around that area too well, except for the usual meets and i want to find it without a mistake.

but if i do it would be nice to call someone just incase.

ps it the turn off for the silverwater bridge before or after the train tracks heading to villawood.

ill be there homie...

Well I huge thanks to you guys for coming out and making it a great day, I'm sure all of the new school cool came from this forum. Its great to see the super charged Camry out and about

Glad you all had a great day out and about and keep an eye out for next years toymods cruises.

Thanks for organising the event. It was a good day even though I only met 4 TOCAU members.

Everything went well except my only crit is the amount of traffic lights and the non Toyota car with the exhaust that put out a higher db then its engine put out kw.

P.s. he had a super charged Aurion.. not Camry.

• 4 weeks later...