New Member - Brizzy.

auspom

Hi Guys

My name is Tony and i am from Brisbane, 53yrs young and married with 3 grown up kids, just gave away to my son who is also a member on here "Gilzski" my beloved 98 Vienta Grande and bought myself a 2004 Ford Falcon Futura (BIG MISTAKE) far tooooooo heavy on the fuel so its up for sale.

So went out and bought a 2004 Toyota Camry Altise 2.4 (As Pictured) 131.000ks Full Toyota Service History and was previously owned by Logan Youth & Community Services so we know its been well looked after and it drives like a new car and very very happy with it.

Now i know i have had the Vienta but that was a V6 and this is a 4cyl 2.4 but seems as powerful in some respects but with better economy, can any members let me know a little more about the Camry 2.4 regarding build and reliability......up to now it seems excellent and cannot fault it.

Anyways looking forward to being a contributor to the forum.

Quick hello to my boy forum member "Gilzski".

Tony

Auspom

Thanx for the welcome Silver, would be nice to go to a meet if i can find the time lol, nice wheels by the way.

Hey mate as you are an advanced member can you tell me how i can place a photo as an avatar on the left of my posts, i have been into control panel and clicked on the avatar section but a message comes up saying i am not allowed or something similar, can you or any members tell me how to rectify the error message.

Many Thanks

Tony

Hey Tony and welcome, you certainly will not be disapppointed with the Camry :) There is plenty of info to be had all over the Internet and some great topics here, if you do a search I'm sure you'll find all you're looking for and a lot more! And there's always the Camry specific forum too, stacks of knowledgeable folks around here.

hey mate, Welcome to the club :D

as long as you have a Toyota, it doesn't matter how 'young' you are :P

As DJKOR said, we should see you out at the Thursday night meet-ups from now on :D

Evo