Ultra racing rear Anti-Roll Bar

Adamsy

I'm thinking about having an Ultra racing front strut bar and rear anti roll bar fitted at the same time as the king springs now obviously the D Bushes will wear out eventually, how easy are the ultra racing ones to get hold of or are they pretty much the same as the ones on the standard bar?

anybody got any ideas lol? cheers

So I take it they didn't include new bushes when they supplied your rear sway bar? If not, that's strange since I got a new set with mine.

They are basically the same, with the only difference being that the internal cutout would be slightly larger to accommodate the thicker RSB.

If you didn't get them with the bar, I'd consider contacting Ultra Racing to see if you can get a set. You can use the stock ones, but it would be better to use new ones.

Yeah i hadnt confirmed my order with ultra racing yet, wanted to make sure it wouldnt affect warrenties etc.

then i thought about the D rubbers and wondered how hard the ultra racing ones would be to get again once the ones that came with the new bar had worn out? but im sure getting a new set from ultra racing shouldnt be to much of an issue??

Personally I don't see them wearing out in any form of a hurry. They should last for quite a while as long as you give them some good grease.

I wouldn't imagine them being too hard to obtain either. Maybe best speak to them about it since I don't think anyone here would have worn their set out already.

Luis from Ultra Racing Australia is a pretty friendly guy to speak to.

now obviously the D Bushes will wear out eventually, how easy are the ultra racing ones to get hold of or are they pretty much the same as the ones on the standard bar?

If you're getting urethane D bushes, I think you'd probably sell the car before it wears out.