Qld All Toyota Day

Well we had 8 cars turn up and of course we turned a few heads with the newest toyota's there. For those who left early sucked in as your tickets no's were called out in the lucky door prizes(4 to be exact!!!) Stay tuned on Car seen briz 31(i think) as you will probably see footage of danthuyer,azza and myself being interviewed about our cars.

All in all a pretty casual day but I think that Toyota needs to organise and possibly promote this event a lot better and have some sort of program for the day as nobody had a clue what was happening.

But hey we had fun and some of the comments from old school Toyota owners were priceless :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found some pics on the cruising brisbane website which had links to a couple of others of the toyota day yesterday. Looks like the silvabullit was favoured with the photographers over snowflake and the wed rocket B)

I agree with Silvabullit on all counts, especially from the info side of things. I get the feeling they didn't expect so many cars on the day.

Anyway, I took a few pics and uploaded them to an album ... these are only half size so if anyone wants the full size pic of their car, just let me know:

Our cars ...

I too have pull one-off images of all of our cars that attended, as well as a few images of Track Day at Darlington and some shots from Dyno Day...

I will be creating a CD of all of them and passing the around when I can...

Cheers

Aaron