Serviced

During the week i took my car in for its first service... in perth (city toyota - northbridge - perth)

they have some new style/structure/system of service centre which is heavily focused on customer service - only 3 service centres in australia have it.

u drive into the service centre and and someone with a clipboard meets you at the car and you talk him through all the "issues" you have and confirm that you are there for a service and how much it will cost.

i was impressed and please, they were real friendly and i got everything i wanted fixed.

i had a faulty side view mirror - they replaced the whole thing. also had a faulty sensor - replaced. also told them about a clunk when driving off after a cold start - they fixed it - re-set an engine mount.

5 star service.

is it too late to buy an extended warranty?

During the week i took my car in for its first service... in perth (city toyota - northbridge - perth)

they have some new style/structure/system of service centre which is heavily focused on customer service - only 3 service centres in australia have it.

u drive into the service centre and and someone with a clipboard meets you at the car and you talk him through all the "issues" you have and confirm that you are there for a service and how much it will cost.

Southside here at Wooloongabba wouldn't be too far off then.

That process sounds exactly the same as what it has been like every time I've taken my car in for a service.

They have two service lanes, and you drive through one of them and stop at the sign at the end. They then come to you, or you can go to them besides the lane and they take out your service documentation. They then ask for any special requests and if you have problems you have noticed. They then ask what time you would require it by and then they will take it from there.

Despite the fact they didn't really find what my knocking problem was, their service is quite good there.

This sounds interesting...

My car is Toyota AE86 Trueno

Would be interested on them quoting me for:

- Gearbox oil change

- Engine oil change

- Brake Pad change

- Fix my "Dumb" Drum-Brake

- Flush my Radiator

- Fix my electric side mirrors

- Fix my pop-up headlights relay

- Fix my Air-con

- Fix my rear wiper

- Fix my Timing Belt

- Fix my Alternator

- Replace my O2 sensor

- Fix my left headlight wiring

- Fix my right side indicator

- Fix my 2nd gear

- Replace my clutch

- Replace my flywheel

- Fix my Steering Rack

and the list goes on....

How much total quote? isit the same price as buying a Yaris? hehe

^ price?

Southside Toyota Wooloongabba for my Aurion:

45,000km - $239.90 - Included in cost was oil filter and gasket, engine air filter, and windscreen washer additive. Own oil was provided.

60,000km - $261.70 - Included in cost was oil filter and gasket, and windscreen washer additive. Own oil and brake fluid was provided.

75,000km - $207.50 - Included in cost was oil filter and gasket. Own oil was provided. Said no to windscreen washer additive.