Aurion look

Speed

Despite the fact that the more I look at it, the more I see Ford, I still like the entire facelift range of the Aurions.

Should have asked here where there are photos as well:

Facelift aurion photos

And as well, everyone has their own opinions. Asking this question is like asking a group of people which ice cream flavour is the best.

because im young and all id definatly like the old sportivos

if on the otherhand i was older and wanted car that looks mature then i would buy the new one. It looks like toyota has released the new aurion to get past people thinking the aurion is just a camry with a V6.

at first i didnt like them, but this was based on the pics in the other thread. i actually saw one in the flesh yesterday, a super clean black zr6 sportivo. they look much nicer in person!

having said that though, they do have styling cues from other manufactuers, ie. new falcons, etc. the older aurion looks more toyota-esque (even if its similar to the camry) and has a few more cosmetic features i like over the newer one.

Edited by lateralus

After seeing one in the flesh, I think I am more swayed towards the pre-facelift (LOL, this is starting to sound like ZZE talk). The only reason for this though is that the revised model just looks more like other cars out there right now plus there are just certain parts of it that seem to be have more of a plastic look to it.

That said, I still want the headlights. Not 100% sure about wanting the tail lights though. I really do want them, but they would only work on certain colours in my opinion, and red does feel like one of them.