drove in for a balance

Hey guys,

Ever since my last service 3 weeks ago my cars been shaking and steering wheel has been vibrating even on smooth roads so i booked it in to toyota and dropped it off this morning. When i went to pick it up they told me that the wheel balance was off so they fixed it and that they also replaced my drive shaft and steering shaft :o :unsure: .

The drive shaft was replaced for free under the recall and the steering shaft was under warranty (thank buddha) so i didnt have to pay a cent. Apperntly its quite common for the corollas (zre) to have noisy steering wheels i.e a clicking noise when turning so i recommend you guys checking your out b4 the end of your warranty.

The car drives like it was fresh out of the showroom and they annoying noise i had when accelorating is gone!!! :toast::yahoo:

cheers, Will

Apperntly its quite common for the corollas (zre) to have noisy steering wheels i.e a clicking noise when turning...

Funny that. The Aurion has had reported issues of the same thing really. Looks like Toyota stuffed something up somewhere along the line.

Good to hear you're happy. Lucky you and your warranty.

Man, hope i still got warranty on mine. I'll get them to look at my reverse gear being squeaky in the past, which has suddenly stopped. And remove my Le Mans sticker because i cant be stuffed. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have that clicking when starting to move and turning wheel but not under acceleration Will.

Any info on recalls? i did hear something about the 07's but Toyota said mine is fine, i'll go see them again i think

I have that clicking when starting to move and turning wheel but not under acceleration Will.

Any info on recalls? i did hear something about the 07's but Toyota said mine is fine, i'll go see them again i think

Thats exactly what i had, no recall on it because it isnt a very big problem

• 2 months later...