Aurion takes out Aussie racing Series.

Adamsy

Hey guys,

My boss Adam Gowans has Dominated the final round at Phillip island of the Aussie racing series and claimed the Series win in his Eagle One/Gowans Toyota backed Aurion :D

Congrats to Adam the team and Toyota on this series win.

Check out the link below:

http://www.aussieracingcars.com.au/news_44.htm

Toyota Aurion, Be your own man - make your move hahaha sorry just had to :P

"I really don't mean any offence by this, but you can't even begin to describe the car as an Aurion.

That would be like me saying Brett Stevens old Falcon doorslammers were the best in Australia..."

This is correct but what track car actually has any relation what so ever to the road going model body aside? (&& to be fair thats hardly even the same these days espcially in this micro mini series..) i mean Jamie isn't about to win the V8SC title in a FG XR8 fresh from Broadmeadows production line is he now... If Ford and Holden can brag that Falcodore won this and that why can't any other car companies? ?

Edited by Adamsy

This is correct but what track car actually has any relation what so ever to the road going model body aside? (&& to be fair thats hardly even the same these days espcially in this micro mini series..) i mean Jamie isn't about to win the V8SC title in a FG XR8 fresh from Broadmeadows production line is he now... If Ford and Holden can brag that Falcodore won this and that why can't any other car companies? ?

LOL. Good point at the end.. but Aussie Racing Cars are a different kettle all together.

I like to think the fact it says Aurion on it just made it a quicker more nimble car. lol.