hello to all fellow toyota enthusiasts

modikaz

Hi everyone.

I'm a member of TwinCam.org and I drive a Toyota Corolla AE92 CSi Sedan 91 model. Pretty much its stock 1.6L 16v Twin Cam 4AFE...yes its the crappy economical engine. The engine is slowly dieing off as I drive it hard alot...looking at getting a 20v engine into it. Otherwise just sell it and get another Rolla. hehe! :D

Thanks for teh welcome.

BigBum: ROFL you'll beat me dude. I've only got a 16v 4afe 1.6L. You got a 1ZZ** VVTi 1.8L. Heh maybe when I decide to get a 20v blacktop in then I'll race you hehe

Thanks for teh welcome.

BigBum: ROFL you'll beat me dude. I've only got a 16v 4afe 1.6L. You got a 1ZZ** VVTi 1.8L. Heh maybe when I decide to get a 20v blacktop in then I'll race you hehe

lolz haha nooo i wouldn't bet on it... coz im a terrible driver. but do let me know when u get an engine swap! and we'll race :D

Thanks for teh welcome.

lolz haha nooo i wouldn't bet on it... coz im a terrible driver. but do let me know when u get an engine swap! and we'll race :D

Oh in that case... I'll get my mum's 04 rolla ascent sedan out for a run...hehe so lets see if the lower class corolla can really put the levin to shame haha :P. Oh I love our 04 rolla's interior...mmm :D . looks like a leather interior hehe...wish it was. so I think I've beaten you on looks already hahaha. :P :lol:

Thanks for teh welcome.

Oh in that case... I'll get my mum's 04 rolla ascent sedan out for a run...hehe so lets see if the lower class corolla can really put the levin to shame haha :P. Oh I love our 04 rolla's interior...mmm :D . looks like a leather interior hehe...wish it was. so I think I've beaten you on looks already hahaha. :P :lol:

:angry::angry::angry: oOOoo interior battle now aye??? well im sure the levin's interior is the best one out of all the corollas, in fact thats one of the main reasons i bought this car! woodgrain trim, leather wheel and knob...levin sport seats, etc. etc.!!! but i dunno, maybe ur mum had some autosalon custom interior installed that im not aware of hehehe :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: B) B) :blink:

alrighty then! lets go for a race! it should be good to see whether the sedan or hatchback is quicker :D :D :) :angry: :P

hahaha. its bit obvious the levin is lighter than my mum's sedan and yes the interior of the levin is better. I was playing with you. Hence my sarcasm lol.  B)

:angry::angry::angry: thats it! someones gonna get an ***** whooping real bad! :angry::angry::angry: :P :D :rolleyes: B) ;) :blink: