Why is this like this?

So I noticed this weird inconsistency in the engine bay, a part that looks a bit off, the easiest way for me to explain is for you to have a look at the picture I took:

dscn2503a.jpg

Okay, well the red arrows show the inconsistency in the black tubing around the dark green tubing. The blue arrow shows how Tube 1 and Tube 3 are both the same length in black tubing.

And the second tube has the shortest black tube, and ALSO the bolt(the one that is circled in red) is completely different from the rest of the tubes.

Why is it like this?? Is anyone else's Aurion like this? Reason I ask is because the second tube that has the shortest black tube, when I look carefully, it looks like its been cut off because it doesn't have a straight cut like Tube 1 and 3 which are both same length.

Here is another pic: dscn2499n.jpg

Edited by unique

What is the possibility you could find a photo in these forums taken of my car containing the component in question?

... Fairly high. Just need to be creative. Anyways...

What you have there are the brake lines and the ABS actuator.

Here is a photo for you. You can see the larger fixture there and if you look hard enough, you can see the sleeving moved back a bit:

dsc03541w.jpg

Edit: Here's another:

dsc03165ep3.jpg

In other words, it's part of the brake line design.

Oh okay, well, it looks like they are ALL the same. Sorry about that, my net is capped at dialup speeds ATM so looking at pictures or researching for pictures is woefully painful(To view those pics you gave me I had to look at them through my iPhones 3G connection as thats even faster then my home connection ATM as I also have pic loading disabled on Firefox until I'm uncapped)

When I seen it like that it looks quite dodgy at first because it looks like its been done after the factory. Its comforting to know thats how it really is and its nothing dodgy. Thanks :)